Do you think Konohamaru will ever beat Naruto?

BL00DZ

Member
43 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I watched the OVA of their fight which I thought was complete bullshit. When did Konohamaru get the chakra to create tons of Odama Rasengans and tons of shadow clones.... I don't think Konohomaru experienced world threatnening situations and had strong teachers Naruto had and I don't think Konohamaru has the special power to become Kage level. I'm afraid Kishi later will give Konohamaru a massive power boost and somehow beat Naruto. I remember those episodes when Konohamaru and Naruto talked about fighting for the title of Hokage. What do you guys think.
 

Awkward Linguist

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,034 posts 1,958 reactions
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
24,034
Reaction score
1,958
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes, yes i do.

For the title of Hokage that is U_U
 

mustafayasar1996

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
526 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
526
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no he will never ever beat naruto
 

Roby

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,019 posts 1,266 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
34,019
Reaction score
1,266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah naruto will die with sasuke and konohamaru will just take over the world :D
 

R4mbl3

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,547 posts 291 reactions
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
291
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No he will try and try and fail then turn evil and kill Naruto when he is hokage and Naruto's kid is going to grow up a genius and kill Konohamaru and become a hero then hokage....... nah just paying.
 

BL00DZ

Member
43 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well all Hokage had something special...1st and 2nd were Senju blood, 3rd was trained by both 1st and 2nd, 4th trained by Jiraiya and fast as hell and had space time jutsu, 5th was one of theSannin also trained by3rd. I don't think Konohamaru has what it takes. I think he's training with Ebisu ;P. Ugh, I hope he doesn't get massive boost or something.
 

NinjaTendo 64

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
594 posts 68 reactions
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well we all know it will never happen
 

naruto1414

Member
346 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
346
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
they should make a filler about that
 

BasedNaruto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,459 posts 145 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
1,459
Reaction score
145
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Biju Mode... Need i say more?
 

FlyingThunderGodHax

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,343 posts 57 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Of course he is... it's just that were never going to see it on Naruto Shippuden. Konohamru Shippuden maybe?
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,529 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Never U_U
Unless he somehow becomes the a Jubi Jinchuuriki that is the only way I see him beating him :p
 

SashaUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,229 posts 287 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
287
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't forget, he already knows Great Rasengan... that boy is a genius... nothing is impossible U_U
 

Sasunarufan13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,556 posts 276 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
276
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't think so. Naruto is in a whole different league than Konohamaru. The only way I see that guy becoming Hokage is after Naruto and if Naruto recommends him.
 

cmilius

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
983 posts 31 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
983
Reaction score
31
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto is konohamaru teacher so konohamaru must be tough and strong because, naruto will teach him sage mode so that konohamaru can be his third hand man, I expect nothing less from naruto student then powerful, strong, tough, a sensor, trickier, spot thinker on the battlefield, sage mode, konohamaru will be powerful enough before 16 to protect the village when naruto reverse summon himto mountain mobyokou sage to teach him sage mode due to konohamaru large chakra reserve and mastery over chakra control but will never be able to defeat naruto.
 

yondaime4

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,237 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I watched the OVA of their fight which I thought was complete bullshit. When did Konohamaru get the chakra to create tons of Odama Rasengans and tons of shadow clones.... I don't think Konohomaru experienced world threatnening situations and had strong teachers Naruto had and I don't think Konohamaru has the special power to become Kage level. I'm afraid Kishi later will give Konohamaru a massive power boost and somehow beat Naruto. I remember those episodes when Konohamaru and Naruto talked about fighting for the title of Hokage. What do you guys think.

He inherited asumas jutsu and probably the third and narutos on top of that. he beat pain which to me seems like a world threatening situation. i dont think he will beat naruto cuz of kurama but you take kurama away give konohamaru sage mode and i think naruto still wins but its close in my opinion meaning konohamaru will surpass him eventually.. not kurama tho
 

hamshiro

Member
13 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah it did kind of bother me in the OVA but Konohamaru does have a big chakra pool but I don't think he will ever surpass Naruto because Naruto has sage mode and has controlled the 9 tails and since Naruto is supposed to bring peace it the shinobi world so I find it hard to believe that that after just one generation of Naruto Konohamaru surpasses him
 
Top