Do you think kara is more technologically advanced than other villages if so why?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If they are more advanced either they got a super genius in the team or maybe the juubi given jigen info on ototsuchi tech. I think kawakii himself is proof that there tech is more advanced.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, simply because Jigen has access to Otsutsuki technology and Kara manipulated Konoha’s lead scientist into working on things that most probably wouldn’t comprehend. Taking note of that, they also probably got the best scientists from all nations and had them working toward Kara’s benefit, then wiped their memory of it.
It’s a good thing they didn’t go after Orochimaru or Kabuto 😂

Reactions: Melanin and Sagebee

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets compare Kara's tech to the Hidden Leaf's:
I'll start with Kawaki who has the karma seal and the shape-shifting tech. The karma seals are similar to Oro's curse marks. The ability to take over someone's body, new abilities and transformation are all characteristics of karma seals and Oro's curse marks. If I had to say which is better karma is the obvious choice but I would like to note that our knowledge of Oro's curse mark tech is limited to the information we got from back when Sasuke only had a three tomoe Sharingan. What I'm trying to say is that he probably has drastically improved that tech by now. Then there is the shapeshifting tech which is pretty impressive Kara really outdid themselves this time. Oh wait, Mokuton, Jugo's clan ability, physical modification, Kabuto. The Hidden Leaf is able to give someone similar abilities as Kawaki. Yamato was taken as a child and used as a test subject just like Kawaki. He can shapeshift in the same way. Don't count out the hidden leaf just because Katasuke doesn't understand the tech, we have mad scientists also.

Then there is Delta and Ao who really are miracles of science. This is where I tip my hat to Kara because they have far surpassed the Hidden Leaf in the area of cyber enhancements. The only example the Hidden Leaf has given us is the artificial hand Naruto gave Kawaki. I do like how Katasuke's cyber enhancements are chakra based. Far as I can tell Kawaki, Delta, and Ao did not use chakra. I can't say which is better: Ninja tech that is chakra based or ninja tech that doesn't require chakra. I suppose each one has its pros and cons but Kara seems to be far more advanced in this area.

The leaf has the ability to create artificial humans such as Shin and Mitsuki. Far as we know Kara hasn't produced anything similar and I feel that this makes up for the gap in cyber technology which puts the two sides about even. The leaf has more ninja tech that kara does not seem to have an answer to. Nue is quite possibly the most overpowered thing produced by the Hidden Leaf. It may have the potential to rival the Juubi if allowed to grow sufficiently. This tilts the scales in Konoha's favor for whose more advanced technologically.