Do You think Kakashi will take obito's MS to get third ability?

What do u think will happen?

• It would be awesome! and defeat obito

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Plot no Jutsu(TO defeat obito)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Too much for Kakashi!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Hell! No!

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

shresthabijay26

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well MS gives user 3 ablity! One is from left eye and one from right eye. And one when a person has both 2 other abilities. For eg. Itachi has amaterasu(physical) and tsukyomi(genjutsu) in those eyes and is able to awaken third ability(Sussano) and same goes for Sasuke and Madara. Sishui uchhia has both genjutsu related power one of them is the one danzo used to control mifune and next one is itachi used on himself. and obito's has both physical related power of dimension. so they would have different third ability(I know this is sure so dont argue about this one). What do u think third ability if kakashi take obito's sharingan?

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would Kakashi survive if he took the other eye? He always keeps his current sharingan covered when not in use as it is a constant drain on his chakra. If he took a second eye then he would need to keep that covered too. Not much fun having to cover both eyes to avoid exhausting all your chakra. He may have improved enough that this isn't a problem but I haven't seen any evidence of that.

shresthabijay26

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Read properly before commenting!
I said if kakashi takes sharingan of obito
susanno is brother to tsukyomi and amaterasu! so in naruto legend is properly followed like izanagi and izanami!
so susanno wont be third ability of obito's sharingan
And this is the perfect time for Kishi to show this sharingan's third ability

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi won't be taking Obito's eye. Unless he plans on covering both of his eyes for the rest of his life or finds a way to turn off his sharingan.