Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes...

if ishitti return to 100% power then he need to be weaken by somebody a little for it to make a common sence for anyone to defeat him...especially if it will be boruto... when 10% version beat boruto dad nd master

lakookie imagine god battle between kaguya vs isshiti will happen... kaguya reason for backstab might involve good intentions like stopping humanity destruction...there is hint that she have care for humanity because she fvvked human man at some point afterwards...

i think she was princess who was trying to escape her fate as otstsuki parasite and leave to NV for better life...

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes...

if ishitti return to 100% power then he need to be weaken by somebody a little for it to make a common sence for anyone to defeat him...especially if it will be boruto... when 10% version beat boruto dad nd master

lakookie imagine god battle between kaguya vs isshiti will happen... kaguya reason for backstab might involve good intentions like stopping humanity destruction...there is hint that she have care for humanity because she fvvked human man at some point afterwards...

i think she was princess who was trying to escape her fate as otstsuki parasite and leave to NV for better life...
I think there is more to be revealed about her and her intentions.
I think she will be pissed having been sealed twice.
I want to know how Zetsu was created.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes...

u look like a dumbass when u post komments..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because she didn't have alot of screen time and it doens't feel like a proper end for her just to live somewhere in isolation. I think since this is about the end of the shinobi era and Outsustukis it would be fitting to have the origin there as well, I don't ther story has concluded, she never really fit into the Naruto arc but maybe she can have a bigger role in the Boruto arc. And if Isshki was her partner she coul def have a role to play.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because she didn't have alot of screen time and it doens't feel like a proper end for her just to live somewhere in isolation. I think since this is about the end of the shinobi era and Outsustukis it would be fitting to have the origin there as well, I don't ther story has concluded, she never really fit into the Naruto arc but maybe she can have a bigger role in the Boruto arc. And if Isshki was her partner she coul def have a role to play.
What the hell do you mean? She had a whole arc around her mate.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just hoping entire story starting from the complete capturing of all TB by Obito until chapter 700 was just a genjutsu from Kaguya. That means Kaguya has escaped the seal and currently running free