Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why I say this is I find jiraya ability to manipulate his hair interesting it's clearly not a toad sage ability and only other person I can remember using the skill a mist swordsman.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why I say this is I find jiraya ability to manipulate his hair interesting it's clearly not a toad sage ability and only other person I can remember using the skill a mist swordsman.

I just thought it was a random Jutsu he knew, just because he knows it doesn't mean he is a clan, but it would be cool I guess. Although I don't think it would make sense that Jiraiya was in a clan.

Jiraiya did make his own version of it which I find kinda fascinating.

We have only seen two people use this technique. Jiraiya and Fuguki Suikazan.
Post automatically merged:

and also kaguya
can do it
No, she can not. It's not the same Jutsu. Kaguya knows the Rabbit Hair Needle which is classified as a Kekkei Mora Taijutsu and the one Jiraiya knows is the Hair Needle Senbon which is classified as a Ninjutsu. Although these two Jutsus are related and I can see why you would get them confused with each other.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it just looked like basic shape manipulation to me. i never really thought anything of it because chakra usage used to be realllllyyyy creative in part one. i always imagined it as Jiraiya directing chakra into his hair to empower it, then slowly applying transformation jutsu on it rather than doing so instantaneously. it'd be like, transformation jutsu usually leaves a photo(fox, windmill shuriken), but Jiraiya uses them to make a movie(the transition from a frog to a fox or a body to a windmall shuriken).

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it just looked like basic shape manipulation to me. i never really thought anything of it because chakra usage used to be realllllyyyy creative in part one. i always imagined it as Jiraiya directing chakra into his hair to empower it, then slowly applying transformation jutsu on it rather than doing so instantaneously. it'd be like, transformation jutsu usually leaves a photo(fox, windmill shuriken), but Jiraiya uses them to make a movie(the transition from a frog to a fox or a body to a windmall shuriken).
Even if it's not a kekkai genkai I would think it might be exclusive hiden technique from a clan since its doesnt seem to be a generic ability we see done in the series. We also seen jiraya have a variety of hair ninjutsu he had to learn the ability from somewhere and it's not original.

and also kaguya
can do it
Did kaguya do hair techniques if so even more reason that it's a kekkai genkai.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if it's not a kekkai genkai I would think it might be exclusive hiden technique from a clan since its doesnt seem to be a generic ability we see done in the series. We also seen jiraya have a variety of hair ninjutsu he had to learn the ability from somewhere and it's not original.

Did kaguya do hair techniques if so even more reason that it's a kekkai genkai.
Jiraiya learned the Hair Needle Senbon technique and made his own versions of it :giggle:(y)

The technique Jiraiya uses is ninjutsu and the one Kaguya uses is a Kekkai Genkai. They are two different Jutsus, but they are related.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hair manipulation is listed as a ranked jutsu. I think he and Orochimarunwere also senju descendants with some dilution.
Yeah I'm thinking definitely a kekkai genkai and might be an ototsuchi blood technique like bone manipulation as we see other ototsuchi use hair manipulation abilities.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I'm thinking definitely a kekkai genkai and might be an ototsuchi blood technique like bone manipulation as we see other ototsuchi use hair manipulation abilities.

They're not listed as KKG, and his jutsu has a rank. KKG are rankless and called KKG. Also, Bone pulse was confirmed to be a KKG. It is likely a yang release ability that stimulates hair growth, much like Choji's body growth tech.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiden are only Hiden because clans are selfish and don't wanna share, otherwise their tricks are normal ninjutsu that anyone can learn.

What Jiraiya does is a variant of the Akimichi body manipulation technique. Not a variant, but similar.

His techniques tend to revolve around body manipulation, like when he turns his own body into a shadow to capture someone else. He probably learned them across his many travels, since we know from Animal Path that he even reached the lands of the Fuma