Do you think it's possible to go back in time?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know some people say there have never been time travelers from the future so how could it ever be invented.

But still, what if you could go back via memories, what if you could send information to your past self through memories that then makes you do things and change the current timeline without you even knowing about it until you send the message from the future?

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guess we got the latter where we can use our past experiences and lessons to help us in the present and as such the future. It'll be boring if we were to go back in time tho, nothing will be spontaneous therefore defeating the purpose of tomorrow :overjoy:

Reactions: Chikombo

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know some people say there have never been time travelers from the future so how could it ever be invented.

But still, what if you could go back via memories, what if you could send information to your past self through memories that then makes you do things and change the current timeline without you even knowing about it until you send the message from the future?
Look at it a different way, with every passing moment the previous moment ceases to exist. For you to send back information it would still need to exist and if not be recreated. Recreation would require a reversal of time, which would require an impossible amount of energy. The other way you could support the possibility of it happening is if you believe the previous moment still exists and there's another you.

Btw did you get this concept from FF8?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look at it a different way, with every passing moment the previous moment ceases to exist. For you to send back information it would still need to exist and if not be recreated. Recreation would require a reversal of time, which would require an impossible amount of energy. The other way you could support the possibility of it happening is if you believe the previous moment still exists and there's another you.

Btw did you get this concept from FF8?
No I actually got it from some deja vu I have sometimes, like experience something but then I realize it's a memory but from the past, as if I saw thet moment of my own future before it happened. And sometimes when I remember things I have to snap out of it because it feels like I'm influencing my past self and changin the experience.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I actually got it from some deja vu I have sometimes, like experience something but then I realize it's a memory but from the past, as if I saw thet moment of my own future before it happened. And sometimes when I remember things I have to snap out of it because it feels like I'm influencing my past self and changin the experience.
Well sometimes I have dreams(rarely) that I recall that play out like I saw them and then I remember them. Anyway, FF8 has the concept a sorceress called Ultemcia creates a machine that allows her to travel back in time and possess sorceresses for her goals. She wants to compress time and become one with it as it's immortal ruler or something. It's been years since I've played it, but it was pretty decent. You may enjoy it, if you get a chance to play it.

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well sometimes I have dreams(rarely) that I recall that play out like I saw them and then I remember them. Anyway, FF8 has the concept a sorceress called Ultemcia creates a machine that allows her to travel back in time and possess sorceresses for her goals. She wants to compress time and become one with it as it's immortal ruler or something. It's been years since I've played it, but it was pretty decent. You may enjoy it, if you get a chance to play it.
That's interesting though I don't have time for ff games right now, I'm busy with studies and stuff.