Do you think insanity can be real sometimes?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like for example people with psychosis can believe they get messages from the radio or tv or God or whatever directed to them.

That seems like real to them but what if it actually was true? Do you think that's possible or is it all just in their heads?

Another examples is people with paranoia, they can start to do calculations in their heads based on trivial things like assuming because certain words were used in a song that means someone is gonna come and get them or something bad is gonna happen.

What if that's true as well?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dere was new menber from sweden his name suddsh...i ask him about norwegian list..and he was happy to gimme lot of results...
he was such nice tute willing to help...unlike u u got so mad and ofenttet me lot....im so tizpointed in u..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe in pretty much anything.
Like if you play music backwards and to me it sounded like it revealed some twisted message. I would be afraid of it even though it's probably definitely nothing.
part of me believes it's always paranoia but you never know
Like I believe people can hear dead people talking to them and who knows, maybe they really arent insane

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe in pretty much anything.
Like if you play music backwards and to me it sounded like it revealed some twisted message. I would be afraid of it even though it's probably definitely nothing.
part of me believes it's always paranoia but you never know
Like I believe people can hear dead people talking to them and who knows, maybe they really arent insane
..nomed het fo eraweb..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, or so they say. I say it's a sign of delusion, but that's just me.

Paranoia extends from some underlying tension, look at Minamoto he betrayed the Tobidara and now thinks we are stealing Todiara theory from him, when we elevated it.

Partial insanity can exist, maybe a part of the brain shuts off to rest and your impulses take over. Sort of like a split personality, where you're consciously not in control of the body or your state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just look at my ava, you were right I was meant to betray you the whole time, it was destiny.
i know that already...so its too late for u to say tis to me...u and lama and so many otherz.. in a end u r just my puppet pawnz..u were necessary toolz for me but today i no longer need u..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, but I do think it can notice patterns that are actually there. Word usage actually warps depending on your associations, and certain subjects bring specific phrases & words to mind. I believe many of the patterns they see are probably just coincidences, but that an amount of them are actual patterns that they ascribe to the wrong reasoning. Paranoia specifically shifts the reasoning into being more personal. My schizophrenic brother is like this. His smell often becomes overbearing because of the schizophrenia, but he attributes the reactions to the smell as hate towards himself rather than the smell(which he claims isn't there).

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I do not think that if a person is saying that they are seeing ghosts that means that they are. I know a person that said she did and well she got over it but I don't believe that she could see them. It's just in your head.