Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in the way that everyone thinks, but yes I do believe in hypnotism, not the type with a pocket watch and some guy in a top hat, however the way movie stars and rappers set trends and the standard for what's considered cool in my eyes is a form of hypnotism. reverse psychology also in my eyes could be considered hypnotism, it's just that it's so subtle no one really notices it.

Reactions: YowYan

danksy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it works, and it's very easy depending on what you are trying to achieve

i learnt what they call a 'quick induction' technique witch makes you fall into a deep state almost 'nothingness' of of a youtube video and succesfully hypnotised people.

it quite simple, i could teach you if you like

EDIT: i have even made a random guy at a party think his name was Luke when his real name was Nick, i even had a group of people standing around who whitnessed

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it works but like someone said not the way its portrayed in movies and TV shows.

I think it's all really just subconscious suggestion. You get someone to focus on you and only your voice and you plant things in the subconscious, but they think they are being hypnotised but its really just selective suggestion.

I saw a documentary about how Russian soldiers would re train POW's and have them fight for them. And this type of method was used.

Last edited:

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude if that works im gonna be freaing damn. Just imagined, you make all the girls in the world your slave. thats what im going to do first if i was a hypnotizer sh*t

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also the media imho could be considered hypnotism. The media can convince you a sinner is a saint, and condemn an innocent man to death. It's just that it's so subtle you never notice it and it goes right under your nose.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it works, and it's very easy depending on what you are trying to achieve

i learnt what they call a 'quick induction' technique witch makes you fall into a deep state almost 'nothingness' of of a youtube video and succesfully hypnotised people.

it quite simple, i could teach you if you like

EDIT: i have even made a random guy at a party think his name was Luke when his real name was Nick, i even had a group of people standing around who whitnessed
I dont want to be taught. I want to be hypnotized

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know how to hypnotize, I've done it myself. Also, I got hypnotized once.

Some people don't get affected and some do. It really depends on the will. If the person tries forcefully to resist with not listening or watching, it's never going to work. Although you need faith and patience, it doesn't mean you have to believe in it by 110%.

Also it's not about controlling a mind, but releasing it from pressure. Hypnotizing's first step is to release the boundary of shame, while the person is after hypnotized able and willed to do anything he/she wants without stressing of consequences.

Yes, it's possible.​