[Question] Do you think Gerad can be best SS member?

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry that i call them SS but Yhwach called them like this so it is their name

Anyway Pernida was a hand and Lille was Owl chicken giraffe and Askin is a Troll for me so i believe maybe Gerard has hope left

I hope he will be a good opponent and not freaky transformation

Do you think Gerard will be the best of them because i cannot take Lille serious anymore because he isn just omnipodent Godmodder character so yeah too overpowered but a cheap way to beat him

Hopefully gerad will better and Askin maybe but Askin is just like a troll character so i am not sure how i should rate him

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed I am most interested in him

Actually one of my favorite Sternritters now

I wonder how his fight against Renji, Shinji, Urahara and Hinamori will be
Seeing as how Pernida got rekt by Nemu and Lillie will get rekt by Nano, Gered will get rekt by some fodder.
Though I want Kenpachi to fight him and use Bankai to defeat him.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing as how Pernida got rekt by Nemu and Lillie will get rekt by Nano, Gered will get rekt by some fodder.
Though I want Kenpachi to fight him and use Bankai to defeat him.
Same here but please not Hinamori this would be sad
I still hope Shinji makes this fight

I actually hoped Grimmjows new power would fight Gerard but Grimmjow was beaten by a poison ball so nope my hopes were destroyed
Maybe Kenpachi but SHinji still needs use Bankai and hopefully finishes

Not even close. Rated by "The Nimaya Incident", it goes 1) Askin, 2) Lille, 3) Pernida, 4) Valkyrie.
But Askin was revealed to be from the lower ranks and is only powerful because of the Hax power he has but i doubt he is stronger than the other 3

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On the contrary, if he's been promoted that means Yhwach recognised him to be on par with the elites.
It seems so actually i wanted him strongest at the beginning but after his troll moves he was kinda well

Also when he is running away and the thing with the poison ball even if he was toying it was kinda ridiculous

At the beginning i thought Askin is like big powerful dude but now he is kinda troll ut well let us see i a so sure he is the last one to be defeated so i am curious

I agree he is on par with them

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible. Depends on what his abilities are, who he's fighting, how his abilities match up with who he's fighting. Lille certainly set a high bar for Gerard and Askin to overcome.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's possible. Depends on what his abilities are, who he's fighting, how his abilities match up with who he's fighting. Lille certainly set a high bar for Gerard and Askin to overcome.
he definately has something up his sleeve. nobody is stupid enough to willingly fight kisuke, renji, rukia, byakuya, shinji and momo at the same time, without some kind of insanely OP power. my guess, he gets stronger the more people he fights.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another rule of fiction that i assure you, i don't just make up on the spot:

The headstrong idiot of the group is never the strongest. The lazy one is invariably number 1.