Do you think Gaara ever got Shukkaku back inside him?

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible but I believe if Shukaku wanted to go back he would've after VOTE2. Now I don't know if that happened or not but the way he seemed to respond to Gaara during his capture by Madara to hinted that he might go back.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noooooo I guess.......because if he had him....then momoshiki would have know that and will definitely try to take him from gaara....:p:)
Doubted.

Momoshiki would have targeted him as well.
Momo didn't even try to take Gyuki from Bee. He just laid the hurt on him something fierce. His plan in the Boruto movie didn't make much sense. He wanted chakra, but tried to destroy the biggest collections of chakra? Why not just target Naruto right away?

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momo didn't even try to take Gyuki from Bee. He just laid the hurt on him something fierce. His plan in the Boruto movie didn't make much sense. He wanted chakra, but tried to destroy the biggest collections of chakra? Why not just target Naruto right away?
He did try but Bee tricked him with the ol tentacle clone trick. Hence why Momoshiki noted it wasn't a lot of chakra.. because he only absorbed a tentacle.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's possible but I believe if Shukaku wanted to go back he would've after VOTE2. Now I don't know if that happened or not but the way he seemed to respond to Gaara during his capture by Madara to hinted that he might go back.
Your right if he had interest in going back he would said so like the 8 tails and kurams

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides extra chakra reserves he doesn't really need, Shukaku wouldn't benefit him in the slightest if he were to go back inside

And while the hatred between humans and tailed beasts might of calmed. They still have no bond.

Apathetic

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides extra chakra reserves he doesn't really need, Shukaku wouldn't benefit him in the slightest if he were to go back inside

And while the hatred between humans and tailed beasts might of calmed. They still have no bond.
False. Their combination tactics in the war-arc blatantly showcase how strong their bond actually was, despite Shukaku's stubborn negativity in Pt.1. If Shukaku were to in fact reconnect with Gaara, Their connection would be one of the strongest (on par with Naruto/Kurama & Bee/Gyuki) — Their actions, and moments in the war highlighted this inference.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
False. Their combination tactics in the war-arc blatantly showcase how strong their bond actually was, despite Shukaku's stubborn negativity in Pt.1. If Shukaku were to in fact reconnect with Gaara, Their connection would be one of the strongest (on par with Naruto/Kurama & Bee/Gyuki) — Their actions, and moments in the war highlighted this inference.
I mean more of a friendship bond, not teamwork skill. Naruto and Bee both interacted and gradually strived to understand their tailed beast while inside them. Basically their tailed beasts are highly fond of them. Gaara and Shukaku didn't go through that, thus even though they buried the hatchet, there's no reason for them to be together.

The only other tailed beasts that might of gone back to their jin if they weren't dead is the 4 tails and maybe 7 tails.