Do you think Drawing, Reading, or Writing is much more important?

Violette

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought I start a topic off about my favorite top interests that include artistic views to a point and hard thinking. I don't think there has been a debate over this or not here yet. If you are choosing drawing for painting or something else, then you may go with drawing for that.

Now which in your opinion is much more important?

In my opinion, I think writing may be a bit more important. Being an apprentice of the writer's path, I support writing all the way. Writing can help discipline the soul. (If your guardian(s) ever made you write a number of something-some words) It can teach the person to open a creative mind in dialogue, which can teach the person to possibly speak up. The more the write and speak of what they wrote, they will be able to engage in conversation upon subjects.

I think a part of that is just complete BS because I feel I'm putting an excuse. XD

Still, give me your two cents.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought I start a topic off about my favorite top interests that include artistic views to a point and hard thinking. I don't think there has been a debate over this or not here yet. If you are choosing drawing for painting or something else, then you may go with drawing for that.

In my opinion, I think writing may be a bit more important. Being an apprentice of the writer's path, I support writing all the way. Writing can help discipline the soul. (If your guardian(s) ever made you write a number of something-some words) It can teach the person to open a creative mind in dialogue, which can teach the person to possibly speak up. The more the write and speak of what they wrote, they will be able to engage in conversation upon subjects.

I think a part of that is just complete BS because I feel I'm putting an excuse. XD

I'd have to says drawing.

Writing is good, but w/o reading its pointless, the two kind of have to go together lol.
But a picture is worth a thousand words. In one image you can show an event of something that happened, or you can show how someone is feeling that can't be expressed through words.

Also, with time, languages can die out and be forgotten, but people can always understand pictures of people to determine what they were like during their lives (cave paintings, etc)

So whereas writing and reading may die out over time, pictures will still be relate-able.

(Also, drawing can do the same things for a person that you said about writing. Creativity, a form of expression, give them confidence to share their views and feelings)

Thats my opinion anyway

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think reading is most important. while you read, you are able to learn things, other aspects and other opinions. writing and drawing do you do yourself, your own opinions and character is the basic for that, whereas reading helps you to understand others, changing your mind and help to watch the world with different eyes. it's the basic for discussions and understanding.

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Writing and reading go hand in hand - When you can read, writing isn't that hard and when you can write, reading isn't that hard.

And I suppose drawing links with writing too since if you can write the letter 'o', you've just drawn a very basic eye.

To me reading would be the most important as it doesn't just help you write and draw, but also extends your imagination and your knowledge ^^
You can form your own opinions based on what you've read and that's what is important about reading.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Drawing I Think So