Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's obvious with Boruto being named after Neji and has Jougan showing byakugan capabilities that he will learn how to use gentle fist at some point.

It really comes down to when he will master his jougan I think it will be fairly soon because I'm also expecting the jougan to allow him to use chidori.

What's your thoughts on when Boruto will be able to control his jougan and do you think it will allow him to use gentle fist.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My expectations is that he will learn a jutsu similar to gentle fist but more powerful. It is likely to be an evolution of gale palm. I dont know what to expect with the jougan. I dont watch the anime and its not in the manga. I do expect him to awaken byakugan tho. I see the Jougan being part of his final form. If it is as powerful as advertised then he should attain a certain level of self mastery before wielding such a great power. Im hoping there is a twist that links it to something or someone in the original series that we dont know much about but has a played a major part in the plot.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's obvious with Boruto being named after Neji and has Jougan showing byakugan capabilities that he will learn how to use gentle fist at some point.

It really comes down to when he will master his jougan I think it will be fairly soon because I'm also expecting the jougan to allow him to use chidori.

What's your thoughts on when Boruto will be able to control his jougan and do you think it will allow him to use gentle fist.
The jougan isnt capable of helping Boruto learn any jutsu. It isnt the byakugan, its different. Basically it wouldnt help him to learn it. It would help him to use the gentle fist better, but not help to learn it. Altough with chidori i dont even know where you got that from. :giggle:(y):ROFLMAO:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The jougan isnt capable of helping Boruto learn any jutsu. It isnt the byakugan, its different. Basically it wouldnt help him to learn it. It would help him to use the gentle fist better, but not help to learn it. Altough with chidori i dont even know where you got that from. :giggle:(y):ROFLMAO:
When did I say it can help him learn any jutsu its shown to see chakra points and all you need for chidori is an eye that can keep up with its speed