[Discussion] Do you think Bon-chan is still alive?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Originally I would have said no as there's no chance that Magellan would keep him alive.

However recently a small chance occured. BB said that they were watching the battle for quite some time before they noticed them. Which means he should have arrived very soon after Luffy. Seeing that timeframe it's possible that the BB pirates stopped Magellan just before he would have killed Bon Clay. Especially because Magellan and Bon Clay were in the control room, where the BB-pirates certainly would have gone to as they had to open the Gates of Justice from there.

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Originally I would have said no as there's no chance that Magellan would keep him alive.

However recently a small chance occured. BB said that they were watching the battle for quite some time before they noticed them. Which means he should have arrived very soon after Luffy. Seeing that timeframe it's possible that the BB pirates stopped Magellan just before he would have killed Bon Clay. Especially because Magellan and Bon Clay were in the control room, where the BB-pirates certainly would have gone to as they had to open the Gaters of Justice from there.
good prediction, i hope his alive! that guy is hardly in love with Luffy.. and thanks to him Luffy got so far