Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right now its believed koji is a clone of jiraya so amado should have the ability.

At first its believed kawakii would be a naruto and sasuke hybrid and he might still be.

Are you up for the idea?

If amado hasn't augmented kawakii yet he soon will.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think their is a need for that Kawaki is bioengineered to be compatible with and handle Isshiti. The only one getting augmented and upgraded is Burrito, he is too outclassed and weak. Momoshiki serves the function of Kurama the gry out of jail free card.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think their is a need for that Kawaki is bioengineered to be compatible with and handle Isshiti. The only one getting augmented and upgraded is Burrito, he is too outclassed and weak. Momoshiki serves the function of Kurama the gry out of jail free card.
Well maybe by genetically engineering him kawakii could get in control with karma theres got to be a reason he didny try to plant it on naruto or sasuke maybe if your too strong it doesnt work.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well maybe by genetically engineering him kawakii could get in control with karma theres got to be a reason he didny try to plant it on naruto or sasuke maybe if your too strong it doesnt work.
Remember they said they checked Naruto for Momoshiki's Karma, when Boruto showed it. I don't think strength has anything to do with it, although Naruto and Sasuke are pretty weak in the sequel.