Do you think a Byakugan User is Hamura's Reincarnation?

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamura:
You must be registered for see images

Hamura Close Up

Hamura in Color:

Hamura in Color from the Back:

Naruto Wikia:

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki gave birth to two sons, the first humans to be born with chakra. To repent for their mother's sins, Hagoromo and Hamura fought and defeated the Ten-Tails with Hagoromo becoming its jinchūriki. It is unknown what became of Hamura after this point.
Appearance

Hamura was a tall man with featureless white eyes and horn-like protrusions on his forehead inherited from his mother. He also had hairless eyebrows and long light-coloured hair with bangs combed to the left, a single chin-length lock which hung from the right side of his face. He wore a light, full-length kimono with a pattern of six black magatama around a high collar and dark pants. He had his sword in its sheath strapped to his left hip.
Abilities

One of the most powerful figures in history, he was able to defeat the Ten-Tails in battle together with his brother. In battle he carried a staff and a sword which he was presumably skilled at wielding. He was also noted to have inherited his mother's powerful chakra.
Dōjutsu

As a wielder of the Byakugan in both eyes, Hamura has access to the standard abilities of the dōjutsu such as: a near 360° vision (with the exception of a small blind spot at the upper thoracic vertebrae), x-ray vision, and the ability to see the chakra pathway system.
Fūinjutsu

Along with his brother, he was able to use a powerful sealing technique to seal the Ten-Tails inside Hagoromo.

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is Neji and even though he died I believe that it was meant to be because of his role and maybe that was the way Hamura went out as well. Since there isn't much talk about Hamura.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is strange in color scans hamura has silver hair but in color scans also hagoromo and kaguya have red hair. So hamura looks like his mom but hagieomo presumably looks like his father so the father of the two can be said to have silver white hair with the facial feature of hagoromo. Gives a hint who the father is eh? On a side not that's speculation since we know so little on hamura.

Rogue Pit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed Hamura was the forerunner of the Hyuga Lineage and I also believe he possessed the power of the Uzumaki clan, as they had power sealing jutsu and an immense amount of chakra.
His eyes are a giveaway and you see the distinctions between Kaguya and her sons. Hagoromo was given Rinne(senju+Uchiha) with his mind's eye awaken.

Hamura like his mother would take the abilities Hagoromo did not have, which being the Byakugan and the Uzumaki clan's enormous amount of chakra.

The article, I believe thats the wiki states that Hamura's existences is unknown after they seal the ten tails juubi inside Hagoromo.
I believe we all know what happened. A battle of epic proportions sparks and there are human-like characters battling a beast for truth. They are unable to destroy the beast so they left with one option which is to seal it. They sealed the energy inside one of the brothers and the shell became the casing of the moon.

Who else tried to seal a beast inside someone else? One of my favorite characters minato found himself using the Reaper Death Seal and sealed half of the nine tails inside our beloved character, and the other half inside himself right before he kicked the buckle.

Hamura either died protecting the world, therefore we only know of the Sage because that's all the backstory.
Or someway or another hes sealed along with the juubi perhaps somewhere in the moon, but thats a stretch.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamura may appeared in both Kakashi & Sakura.
Kakashi had learn a lot about sealing technique.
Since Kaguya is a woman, so the needs of another woman, Sakura, to counter attack.
And Sakura also know about sealing technique from her mentor.

There is something about Kakashi.
He could use the sharingan eye in close perfection, including Kamui.
Then the Byakugan eyes should not be any problem for Kakashi.
When Kakashi trained Sasuke, Kakashi mentioned that Sasuke had the same elements to himself.
This could be that Kakashi related to Uchiha somehow, except not bloodline.
Also Kishi had a lot of chapters about Kakashi.

Last edited:

Rogue Pit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is strange in color scans hamura has silver hair but in color scans also hagoromo and kaguya have red hair. So hamura looks like his mom but hagieomo presumably looks like his father so the father of the two can be said to have silver white hair with the facial feature of hagoromo. Gives a hint who the father is eh? On a side not that's speculation since we know so little on hamura.
I believe the Hair thing is simply to reference to the family lineage bloodline. We know only truly the Uzumaki clan for having distinctive Red hair. Some figures in the Leaf have white hair but its difficult to pinpoint a clan. We do know that the Second Hokage, Jiraiya, and kakashi has white hair. I always wondered if Kakashi was part senju since he could a mangekyou sharingan so well. But then again hes had it for decades.