Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why I ask this is for now thats the only thing I can think of the power up can be and why it would kill naruto.

It's true bijuu are masses of living chakra but I think they've been depicted with chakra networks before. Also with help of jin can use sage chakra so hinting more they have a chakra network. If that's the case bijuu are actually not using there full power.

You think a bijuu can unlock 8 gates and what's your predictions for the reason for the new power up.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Bijuu were created using sharingan tech. Therefore Uchiha are perfect jinchuriki by default. Since Naruto is not a sharingan user he can't use Kurama at full power without destroying his chakra network. I suppose that the next step towards the evolutionary perfection that the ten tails was created for is allowing the jinchuriki to embody the Bijuu. I think a sharingan user would be capable of this without life threatening risk if their body is strong enough.
The abilities of this form is impossible to predict. What is interesting to me is that Ishiki and Sasuke did not recognize his chakra. He is not Naruto anymore.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Guy sensei trained them, maybe. However, I doubt they have chakra limiters, they're just masses of chakra, so..
Kurama didn't train for sage mode but was able to naturally use sage chakra so he might not require training to remove the limiters

Humans have to train to do it to unlock the limiters same logic might not be true for bijuus

I think the nue will be revealed as a bijuu and we see it with a chakra network it really comes down to if hagoromo designed them with it

Also don't see how else kurama can unlock this power boost

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama didn't train for sage mode but was able to naturally use sage chakra so he might not require training to remove the limiters

Humans have to train to do it to unlock the limiters same logic might not be true for bijuus

I think the nue will be revealed as a bijuu and we see it with a chakra network it really comes down to if hagoromo designed them with it

Also don't see how else kurama can unlock this power boost
Technically tailed beasts are beings of nature so they draw in nature energy to heal, Is hold think. The otherwise to explain it is Kurama sits still and it was a plot convenient ass pull.