Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

His leg was cracked and few seconds later he was using them fine, do you think that it was thanks to his haki that he wasn't affected by the nearly same kicks that broke his leg?

I mean we can really not tell since we cannot see their skin, though isn't the spark the result of COA clash?

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it can

Smoker's gloves were already the black and the entire arm was in the logia form hence it got black.

But yeah, I can't refute doffy's jacket. Why didn't vergo turn his pants black when he went FBH then? If they were both using the basic COA haki then that would also make sense(the one luffy used on pacifista)

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Smoker's gloves were already the black and the entire arm was in the logia form hence it got black.

But yeah, I can't refute doffy's jacket. Why didn't vergo turn his pants black when he went FBH then? If they were both using the basic COA haki then that would also make sense(the one luffy used on pacifista)
Not really.

Clearly got more black in the Koka scan, as the coat is black further up his forearm while the black ends at his wrist when Koka isn't active.

And yeah, it makes more sense if they were both using the invisible variant

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, it wasn't clear when Luffy, Zoro and Sanji used the invisible variant of Buso on the Pacifista on Sabaody.
well that's a different case because Sentomaru at least commented that Luffy used Haki so it was at least indicated that it was in use (we don't even know if Zoro or Sanji used armament against the pacifista). Anyway, Oda started to make it visibly clear that armament was in use with the black coating since Fishman Island, so there really is no reason for Sanji's usage to be unclear in this case.

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

His leg was cracked and few seconds later he was using them fine, do you think that it was thanks to his haki that he wasn't affected by the nearly same kicks that broke his leg?

I mean we can really not tell since we cannot see their skin, though isn't the spark the result of COA clash?
I think when sanji leg breaks he is not using his arnament haki but vergo do.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so because even after the clash, Sanji said it was close before his kick would break completely