Do you still watch Boruto thinking about the PROLOGUE?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kawaki flashforward. Do you still go into every single episode curious to learn details like more about who Kawaki might be, how Boruto gets his abilities/scars and how the plot is slowly getting there...to this moment

OR

Have you basically forgotten about it and become more adapted to the show's actual pace & tone?

You must be registered for see images

Basically, what are you watching it for? Because I couldn't care less about the Kawaki stuff now.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The people waiting each episode/chapter for Kawaki's appearance are honestly just setting themselves up for disappointment. It's like a newcomer to Naruto waiting for Pain to show up during the Land of the Waves arc.
Yet so many people still do it. My Youtube inbox has nothing but those types of fans still theorising and stating random sh*t.

I can't imagine watching a series only caring about the future power levels. Insane.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i'm just curious now that we saw Kawaki and his powers i'm soooo curious . i want to know everything about him and his relationship with Boruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ikemoto did that on purpose because he knew he was going to adapt the previous material. So he made something interesting in the first chapter so that people stick around.

Taylabytes

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really care about the stuff in the prologue, cause don't they basically state that pretty much every beloved character is dead? Not much to look forward to then. I'm pretty sure they're gonna twist the story around a 100 times before we even get close to it, so I am personally just taking it one episode at a time and enjoying what's being presented right now. Or not enjoying, you know. Not everything is to my liking, but ah well.