Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess he wears the mask to hide the jiraya resemblance still not much hea hiding when his moveset exactly like the famous jiraya not sure if all of kara thinks hes a clone

Theres alot of things that dont sit right with me in him being a clone

One it's too obvious everything from the beginning was pushing us to believe he was related to jiraya in some way

Secondly his moveset how does he know the rasengan its possible it's a preprogrammed ability like mitsukis but even konohamaru was surprised he knew it. Also why is his fire release way stronger than jiraya and any fire user we seen in the series.

Thirdly why is he so old if he was created around the time jiraya died dont understand how hes so old

Fourthly why does he look so different to jiraya if hes just a clone

Are you buying hes really a clone and thats it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Avonomemi

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A clone is the only thing i can think of him being. i also thought he had the DNA of multiple people, but his face doesn't remind of me Naruto, Sasuke, or anyone else that's notable asides from Jiraiya.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he's a clone made to be like Jiraiya in his prime. I'd like to know if he has sage mode. Amado did make an interesting choice in cloning Jiraiya I wonder if he has a more strategic reason just killing Ishiki

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't they make a clone of Madara? I mean there is a whole body of Madara and half a body of Jinchuuriki Madara.

I wonder why Koji doesn't use Sage Mode to battle Isshiki.