Do you own anything cool or interesting?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know when you were younger and they asked you to bring something to show and tell, imagine this is like that, what would you bring with you?

I have some cool gemstones ive collected that are pretty. And also some practice wooden katanas I bought for like 15 bucks at some place

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm...well im a multi millionaire and have been to every continent, i have a lot of cool stuff....not an easy question...

though if i was to bring something to show and tell...i guess it would be the Basquiat painting i own. idk how to post a picture of it, keeps saying the file is too large. but its the original Dustheads, not like a print or copy. i bought it for 20mil, its was one time worth $300mil. i could probably get like $100 mill if i sold it

i actually got the MET museum in NYC to sell it to me which was incredibly hard. i had to get all types of legal work done so they could sell it. i would hook up with this art dealer lady i met in L.A. at a party whenever i went to NYC. beautiful redhead lady with freckles and green eyes, great body, her head game was elite. but she told me that the person before me who owned it, passed away and his wife donated it to the museum, i always wanted one because hes like the most famous black artist and i thought his life story was cool and art is a great investment. there was like two other collectors trying to buy it trying to out bid me and the museum wasnt sure if they were going to list it for auction with how important it was in his career

one was an old lady, i had to sweet talk the hell out of her to get her to back off. the other dude was like some oil big wig. his daughter had overdosed on pills and he was too depressed to buy it. very unfortunate but it was like the universe was working it out so that i got the painting, was crazy. after i came to an agreement with the MET had to bring my lawyer up there, meet with the Basquiat estate, it took like 3 months. i was eventually going to say **** it because it just seemed to be this ongoing thing, it was always something i had to do before i could get it

but i got it, was huge. when i was in L.A. my house had huge doors i could fit it in. this one though, it was a mofo to get inside. had to remodel the house damn near and get the hole sliding glass door and part of the wall removed. definitely has been a hassle to get this. but everytime i pass it in my hallway i feel victorious that i got it

Last edited:
Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm...well im a multi millionaire and have been to every continent, i have a lot of cool stuff....not an easy question...

though if i was to bring something to show and tell...i guess it would be the Basquiat painting i own. idk how to post a picture of it, keeps saying the file is too large. but its the original Dustheads, not like a print or copy. i bought it for 20mil, its was one time worth $300mil. i could probably get like $100 mill if i sold it

i actually got the MET museum in NYC to sell it to me which was incredibly hard. i had to get all types of legal work done so they could sell it. i would hook up with this art dealer lady i met in L.A. at a party whenever i went to NYC. beautiful redhead lady with freckles and green eyes, great body, her head game was elite. but she told me that the person before me who owned it, passed away and his wife donated it to the museum, i always wanted one because hes like the most famous black artist and i thought his life story was cool and art is a great investment. there was like two other collectors trying to buy it trying to out bid me and the museum wasnt sure if they were going to list it for auction with how important it was in his career

one was an old lady, i had to sweet talk the hell out of her to get her to back off. the other dude was like some oil big wig. his daughter had overdosed on pills and he was too depressed to buy it. very unfortunate but it was like the universe was working it out so that i got the painting, was crazy. after i came to an agreement with the MET had to bring my lawyer up there, meet with the Basquiat estate, it took like 3 months. i was eventually going to say **** it because it just seemed to be this ongoing thing, it was always something i had to do before i could get it

but i got it, was huge. when i was in L.A. my house had huge doors i could fit it in. this one though, it was a mofo to get inside. had to remodel the house damn near and get the hole sliding glass door and part of the wall removed. definitely has been a hassle to get this. but everytime i pass it in my hallway i feel victorious that i got it
I don't know if I'm having a stroke, what year did you buy the painting ?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That's amazing lol. woah.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if I'm having a stroke, what year did you buy the painting ?
it was officially mine this time last year, a little later into June though
Post automatically merged:

That's amazing lol. woah.
yeah im grateful i got it. nice story to tell too when people see it

ShadowRogue97

Kin
117💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have some pretty well uncommon to rare games in my own personal collection.
Elemental Gearbolt
Thousand Arms
Lunar Silver Star Story
Parasite Eve
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
Trace Memory
Hotel Dusk Room 215
SaGa Frontier
Nier
Steal Princess
I'm always on the look out for some more unusual J-gaming titles to find and i'd really love to have Racing Lagoon in my own personal collection one day.

Reactions: Chikombo

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I own a refrigerator it's pretty cool, so cool it slowly ices over even, is that 'cool'?
-
I have a Model 1866 Golden Spike commemorating the transcontinental railroad and a Thompson Sub Machine Gun without a full auto limiter from before they were illegal and thus can own it legally.

Reactions: Premfection