Do you love your girlfriend?

SasukeFlamez

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Just want to know from all the guys who are in relationships out there. Do you really care about your girlfriends?
 

Trollo Lucilfer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
12,510
Reaction score
418
wrong section!
yes we do!/ no we don't/ some people don't have a girlfriend/ some people are gays xd
 

Dantee

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
45,244
Reaction score
3,260
You must be registered for see images
 

Shīnju

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
9,731
Reaction score
166
I Love Her , But Sometimes I Want To Kill Her :) Its How It Is
 

minatofan234

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
40
pssshhhhh..... plz i dont get tied down i have sugar momma's every were XD lol jk, not really i have yet to meet a girlfriend of mine that i really care for most of them are boring and only care about what i buy them or what people think of them :p so no i dont care about my current girl friend U_U
 

SasukeFlamez

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I Love my girlfriend with all my heart even tho i hate when she argues with me
 

XpliCiTe

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
I have a wife... and I love her a lot :y I mean like a lot a lot.... like a looooot.

So yeah :)
 

SasukeFlamez

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I understand i use to happen to me all my exs girlfriend like me casue i had a job and i would buy them what they never cared about my feelings.
 

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
Yes i love my girl Netsui <3
 

Kerrah

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
12,703
Reaction score
495
Of course, we're married in fact and a baby is on the way. This shit is till the end
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,973
Reaction score
1,368
of course it would be silly going out if u didnt :|
 

Uzimaki Akira

Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Yes. But I do my thing on the side cause we live far apart. Doesn't mean she isn't the one person I'd give my life for without a second thought (which I would by the way) just like to experience other women from time to time.
 
Top