Uchiha Sutona

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone else think it was total bullshit how Zetsu just ****in penetrates Madara.... with double Rinnegan and the third eye, while Tobirama, one of the fastest shinobi couldn't even put a scratch on him while he wasn't even a Jin, and only had 1 Rinnegan?

Madara should of been able to sense something with black zetsu. Cool plot twist but really some real bullshit that ZETSU TAKES DOWN MADARA?!

If Madara is seriously taken down this easily and doesn't have some real ***** shit jutsu that he can at least leave his mark then idk what to say or do...

Still an awesome chapter, none the less.

Reactions: SageOfTheTenPaths

sv121

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara dropped his guard and BZ screwed him.
I think same thing had hap to aizen(i watched the video in which ichigo defeat aizen.I dont follow Bleach.So dont know much abt it)

Araag

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's insanely random that Black Zetsu is aligned with Kaguya. Madara had almost no connections with Kaguya when he created Black Zetsu so the idea that he is controlled by her does kinda feel like BS. cool chaper but totally random. I'm sure Kishi has some excuse for it but based on what we've seen and know, it makes no sense considering Madara inserted his will from his own body and it ended up aligned with someone else. Still, cool idea - totally random.

But what was REALLY BS was "right now you're no better than Sakura." That was a slap to the face. Haha.

Last edited:

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its bullshit but its really hard to care when Madara also required all these bullshit asspulls to be kept around.

idk if I like it tho, I mean I don't like Madara at all so it was good to see him get murked but the idea of a new villain dragging this arc on longer is just depressing lol

Last edited:

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's wasn't just BZ catching Madara off-guard and back-stabbing him.
Madara was shocked at how he wasn't able to move, which is a certain hint of the stabbing not being just a normal one. Kaguya is cooperating with her will from the inside of Madara, which caused him freeze.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara trusted black zetsu that's why he lowered his guard... he wasn't expecting him to attack at all... it's not like madara has the ability to sense feelings like naruto... although even in these circumstances i'll have to agree that both tobirama and minato failed to land a hit and BZ, who was scared of minato and kakashi did it no problem...