Do you like the idea and introduction of advanced robots and machinery?

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you like this new concept? I honestly would like them to stick to ninja and chakra based story. But maybe that is what is needed for the story to stay fresh? What's ur opinion guys?

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The concept is garbage. It's like saying Fairy tail introduced chakra engines and chakra swords in thier manga; look how ridiculous... that is. Machine tanks and bullet crap is not way below us now, we'll probably see it in chapter fifty or seventy at max. The chakra story had more autheticity and glamour than this science including crap manga.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, it's just feels like a different universe right now, I'm not enjoying it at all, but if they're going choose this direction/route for the series then don't ruin the old characters by making them use these devices while fighting.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are ninjas, and this is ninja manga. didnt even seen the chapter, but ever since Boruto manga was introduced its all about cheat devices, technology and now even guns.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We've a legit image of I-pad in naruto's desk. It wouldnt be stretch to say AK-47 and drones would eventually make thier appearance. There wouldnt be any wasting chakra when these appear. In other words no usage of chakra consuming jutsu and naruto series will finally shed its skin. Puppets not Robots!.... sure.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don’t like it, but like I said in 123’s thread, it’s showing us how the age of ninja is slowly dying, leading us nicely into the kawaki and boruto fight
This

PUPPETS NOT ROBOTS. the chapter is called the puppets!!! and i don't have a prob it's something different
And this. It was kind of off putting at first, but it is very reminiscent of the the end of the fuedal era of japan where the induction of the gun herald the end of the samurai. This tech /Ninjutsu delima will most likely come to a head when we get to Adult Boruto. I have the feeling the Leaf isn’t the only village in shambles. And have a feeling the Daimyo will play an instrumental role in the fall of the ninja era with Kawaki spearheading the campaign and the Otsutsuki behind the whole thing

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To a limit. If they come out with bullshit about fodders fighting on the level of kages and above with technology and shit, then **** no. Other then that I'm indifferent.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On a third thought machinery would be nice if used like light sabers in star wars and diode plasma beam guns in chicken invaders. Other than that, might be boring and un-boruto like.