Do you like obito ?

awesomeseimei

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
6,813
Reaction score
411
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm okay with him, though I liked him more back in his "I am Madara Uchiha" phase.
 

AlphaScythian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
14,389
Reaction score
1,023
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito is the best.

Haters just cant accept that their fav cant become so6p:cool:
 

Smd

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
7,114
Reaction score
491
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yes but itachi makes him sit.
 

Raekwon26

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
5,263
Reaction score
422
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nope. Awful character imo.
 

Imperius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
185
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobi was the most badass villian ever, on par with Starjun.
 

HFalcon

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
68
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yess !!! hes my favorite character !! :333
 
Top