Do you like obito ?

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i luke hum tu
 

Xaiban

Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
323
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No he's seems to whiny to me. I mean he loved a girl and she died, I understand that would be difficult to get over but he was only what 13 - 15 at the time he had plenty of time to move on.
 

Gatsuuga

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
1,031
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Same he is IMO kishi's second best character (naruto being the first). He has so many facets to his character with a huge amount of depth as well. Plus he has some very nice and variable Jutsu as well which is always a plus.
 

Allsymbolsparttwo

Banned
Regular
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
727
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
like? I LOVE obito! :I one of my fav characters of all times
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's my second favorite character. I just don't like the direction Kishi went with him.
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't hate him
 

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
11,335
Reaction score
797
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like him..he was one of the funny charecter and now a sadistic one.He died as a hero lived long as a villain just get soloed by friendship and to think that he was wrong all this time and not to forget getting used..His failure in everything kinda reflects my life...sigh
 

naeem

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
239
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i liked him but now ...i dont.:NO:
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No he's seems to whiny to me. I mean he loved a girl and she died, I understand that would be difficult to get over but he was only what 13 - 15 at the time he had plenty of time to move on.

I can't believe there's still people who don't understand that Rin isn't the sole reason for his actions.
 

Namikun

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
926
Reaction score
149
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ekichi onizuka

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
2,684
Reaction score
282
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i'm not sure,but i like him
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, he is one of my favorite characters.​
 

Boston Rob

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
3,084
Reaction score
128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do you really asking this, you want my answer? I rather not tell cuz i will be banned for this
 

l3m0npl3dg3

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nope hate him he has the worst motives in any storyline I've encountered
 

Xaiban

Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
323
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't believe there's still people who don't understand that Rin isn't the sole reason for his actions.

What are his other reasons? If I have missed out on something please fill me in.
 

Lorik Uzumaki

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
134
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What are his other reasons? If I have missed out on something please fill me in.

Rin was onl the reason he didnt go back to the leaf when he was a boy.
The war is because of te bijuus
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't believe there's still people who don't understand that Rin isn't the sole reason for his actions.

you should not open your mouth so easiy? does that sentence remember yo ass?
went rampage cause of Rin (no deny this anymore)
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

obito: i will create a world where you're alive rin

and so it all started, the idea of Doing the moons eye plan.
You must be registered for see images
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rin was onl the reason he didnt go back to the leaf when he was a boy.
The war is because of te bijuus

No. wrong. The war was to start the moons eye plan and the bijuus where indeed needed

rin > Moons eye plan > Bijuus
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No he's seems to whiny to me. I mean he loved a girl and she died, I understand that would be difficult to get over but he was only what 13 - 15 at the time he had plenty of time to move on.
you should not open your mouth so quickly? does that sentence remember yo ass?
went rampage cause of Rin (no deny this anymore)
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

obito: i will create a world where you're alive rin

and so it all started, the idea of Doing the moons eye plan.
You must be registered for see images

Pathetic attempt.

You must be registered for see images
 
Top