chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's with all the data mining threads since the base switched over? Like the boys count up girls count down thread, all that's doing is identifying how many of each gender is active on that thread and helps create a statistic for the site to determine how many users are represented by a specific gender so they can target to their audience better.

GreatLM

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have two cats. Mia is a British Shorthair. I don't know Sky's breed, I've found him near the trash when he was a little helpless kitten. He was hungry and infested with badly when I saw him first, it was terrible. I washed him, feed him and now he is totally happy with his new family. Can't even imagine how could we live without him before.

Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's with all the data mining threads since the base switched over? Like the boys count up girls count down thread, all that's doing is identifying how many of each gender is active on that thread and helps create a statistic for the site to determine how many users are represented by a specific gender so they can target to their audience better.
So you figured it out...