Do you hate...?

MilicaS

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Do you hate (has that ever happened to you) when people (family, friends) don't understand you regarding watching/reading Naruto or any other anime/manga, that they think it's stupid and you get so angry bcs they don't listen to you.
That happened a lot but I'm starting not to care anymore bcs I'm tired of explaining and I'm hanging out more with people who love that as well. I just feel sorry for them in a way bcs they don't know what they're missing..
Thanks for reading this and I'm looking forward to see what are your comments!
:)

Last edited:

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not really. Although I question myself sometimes why I watch it when a particularly corny line comes up. Or when there's a really awkward 'romance' scene. I also ask myself why I love Avatar so much when I'm supposed to be too old for it but oh well. No one shall ever know!

But my friends generally don't judge and I try not to either. I'm not an anime/manga fan at all but hey, I like Naruto so there's obviously something to it.

Also, Naruto is drawn nicely. Simple but every emotion is portrayed well. Wish I could draw like that. Unfortunately I can't even draw the simplest things.

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Didn't happen to me: I got my friend addicted to Naruto and my mum even watches the anime with me and enjoys the show. She hates Sakura though ... She finds her a useless bitch ^^;
My father doesn't care *shrugs* And considering I'm studying Japanese, all my other friends don't care either. They either love the serie, or are indifferent towards it

Reactions: MilicaS

MilicaS

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Sanguis

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it's usually psychological people who watch or doing something think in their own opinion that it is that good that they see no way anyone else could hate it and you end up getting this righteous idea that you need to share it with everyone.

Sometimes however, it is because people are either too ignorant or a bit cynical to take your word.

I tried to convince some of my friends that a few anime and manga are worth reading or watching, such as:
Gurren Lagann;
Death Note;
Berserk;
etc.

But I soon realised I was being somewhat of an ******* and now I wait for them to come to me before I recommend anything.

Reactions: MilicaS