Do you get more chakra by absorbing jutsus?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think so because Nagato's Gakido restored his chakra faster so that he can use Tendo pain. Other then that there's been chakra that's absorbed and stored instead of being used to restore.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think so because Nagato's Gakido restored his chakra faster so that he can use Tendo pain. Other then that there's been chakra that's absorbed and stored instead of being used to restore.
He didn't absorb a jutsu tho..he absorbed killerbees eight tail chakra

OT: no sasuke absorbed Naruto's nintailes chakra

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the chakra absorbed by preta path does seem to enter the users body.

If the user can utilize that chakra and use it for jutsu is unknown but if Samehada can transfer absorbed chakra to other and restore their users stamina/chakra, it's not impossible for preta to do the same.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Absorbing a jutsu mean absorbing the chakra also and preta works by absorbing that chakra and making it their own.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I imagine the process for absorbing jutsu entails converting it back into pure chakra first

If they don’t get the chakra then that’s not absorbing, that’s more like nullifying

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, that's what absorbing chakra is. It refills their chakra reserves but if they absorb more than their body can handle, they might get the Madara treatment.