SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...that this fight between the two was spoiled heavily by the updates to the movie? When the two set their eyes on each other at the VOTE I wasn't as excited as I normally would have been because of those updates. We realized that Sasuke was indeed going to live and so was Naruto (meaning this fight wouldn't have had serious repercussions that it would've had.)

Now wouldn't you all agree that we would have flipped our shit when we saw the two without arms? Knowing that Naruto has that same arm back (albeit bandaged) kind ruins the situation.

Obviously there is no point now as it has already happened. And it hasn't ruined the manga. I just feel like it could have been handled better.

How do you guys feel about this. Were you guys fine with how things went? You feel the same? You wondering why I even care?

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I honestly wish Sasuke gave his eye to Kakashi so Kakashi could regain his Perfect Susano'o.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They could've waited for manga to end before starting marketing for the movie but again they would have to ruin for anime watchers anyway so why the hell not, though I agree with what your said too, it does take away a lot of suspense.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I absolutely agree. Without The Last spoilers, the entire 5 chapter sequence would have seemed more "high stakes."

Maybe they didn't want mass hysteria among the fans for a month, but it's probably more likely that they wanted to start promoting the movie while the manga was still unresolved.

Great marketing strategy, but disrespectful toward the manga readers.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree it took away some of the hype like Could Sasuke die against Naruto? Or would he live? and that was ruined by the Last Movie scan reveals.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, all it really spoiled was the no one died. the bandages on both their arms, for all we know, could of just been a style. now we know different. plus based on the outfit sasuke has he looks more like he just wanders around, not like he helping naruto.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...that this fight between the two was spoiled heavily by the updates to the movie? When the two set their eyes on each other at the VOTE I wasn't as excited as I normally would have been because of those updates. We realized that Sasuke was indeed going to live and so was Naruto (meaning this fight wouldn't have had serious repercussions that it would've had.)

Now wouldn't you all agree that we would have flipped our shit when we saw the two without arms? Knowing that Naruto has that same arm back (albeit bandaged) kind ruins the situation.

Obviously there is no point now as it has already happened. And it hasn't ruined the manga. I just feel like it could have been handled better.

How do you guys feel about this. Were you guys fine with how things went? You feel the same? You wondering why I even care?
Why did you spoil yourself in first place?

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did you spoil yourself in first place?
I didn't. When 10's of people post thread's specifically describing new material in the movie directly in their titles you are bound to get "spoiled". And I can't even call them spoilers. They're advertisements for the movie.

BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I definitely agree