Do you feel disappointed in Susanoo Arrow?

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to say that i like all of Sasuke's jutsus. It comes from a creative aspect and his arsenal is impressive. One jutsu that has disappointed me a lot. Is the Susanoo Arrow. I mean why does Kishi make the bad characters escape a dangerous jutsu from either Naruto or Sasuke?

First, Danzo blocks it with his wood style jutsu. He had difficulty escaping by dashing.
Second, Kakashi blocks it with Kamui. He had difficulty escaping by dashing.
Third, Kabuto dodged it without any difficulty.

Do you Susanoo Arrow sucks? I feel it does, because it missed and it has never connected with any of his opponents. When he fought Kabuto it hitted only the snake. But he dodge the other one easily. It takes the epicness of this jutsu. Do you think that someone will become the target of the Susanoo Arrow and if so, who?

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It hit Danzo once and it is a one hit kill type of move. Very few characters in the show can dodge it. I believe it is stronger than either of Itachi's or Madara Yasaka Magatama.

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo got killed a few times with the Arrows, Kakashi got saved cause he couldn't spam them, Kabuto just dodge it, but now that his arrow are made from Amaterasu I like em even more

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What people need to realise is that top class techs don't work against top class shinobi. Top class shinobi have ways of counter top class techs.
I don't have a problem with top class shinobe dodging the arrows, but c'mon a hit would be epic finisher. Sasuke has never killed no one with that arrow. He only captured Kabuto with it and hit Danzo, but it was Izanagi.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have a problem with top class shinobe dodging the arrows, but c'mon a hit would be epic finisher. Sasuke has never killed no one with that arrow. He only captured Kabuto with it and hit Danzo, but it was Izanagi.
And what do you wanted to happen? That it kills Izanagi now?xd