Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think your fairly trusting with new people are you usually on your guard with them.

Also how about maybe people your friends introduce will you more likely trust or have same level of skepticism with them.

Reactions: GrapeApe

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A bit of both I guess. I'm generally inviting and trusting with new people if I feel good about them, and that could be from reasons such as their attitude at first was nice or friendly or a friend introduced them yea - but if later they begin to show signs that they are not the person I thought they were than that trust dwindles. I used to be much more naive when I was younger but experience have shown that there are many snakes out there. But I also dont like to believe that everyone or even most people are that way (even if they are I feel better trusting people rather than not trusting them).
Basically I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but once I begin to feel some sorta way about you or they straight up break my trust then it's really hard to earn it back from me.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i cant say i trust everyone or that i dont trust anyone really. i examine person by person, because no one person is the same

im a beast at reading people though no cap. but it developed from learning to trust my intuition firstly. its always right and the more i learned to trust it instead of questioning it, the more clearer it got. like my life is awesome and its because of trusting my intuition. there was no guarantee id accomplish my goals, that i would be sitting next to a beautiful woman i love in my dope house or even be alive right now, if it wasnt from learning to listen to it. not knowing how you know but knowing, is one of the greatest assets all of us have. its not really something you can control but when the feeling happens, i listen to it and trust it now without a doubt

second, from 28 years of learning to trust my intuition and just living in all types of environments, being in all types of scenarios. from the hood to beverly hills, talking to yogis on mountains to gang members on the block, CEO's of fortune 500 companies to ladies that want to smash. ive been in and seen a lot of different human behaviors and pay attention to their actions and cues, its key you dont let them know youre reading them to get natural rsponses. but i can read peoples energy, their body language, the cadence of their voice, their actions. from childhood my environments made it that i had to watch people closely and learn what certain signals meant, even atmospheres, like i can go into a party and tell if theres going to be fight or someone is going to get shot, i cant pick which one will happen but i can tell the energy of the room, i can tell if something is about to be really fun, chill or lame also. which all of this turned out later to be tremendous when dealing with the public on a larger scale

lastly from conversation, if you get someone to talk enough listen to how they talk to you or others, the things they say, the sincerity behind their words, ask the right questions. theyll reveal all you need to know in my experience

thats basically how i judge if i can trust someone or not. im notorious for testing people but i wouldnt say its from a lack of trust as much as learning more about them. i test people i completely trust

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cant say i trust everyone or that i dont trust anyone really. i examine person by person, because no one person is the same

im a beast at reading people though no cap. but it developed from learning to trust my intuition firstly. its always right and the more i learned to trust it instead of questioning it, the more clearer it got. like my life is awesome and its because of trusting my intuition. there was no guarantee id accomplish my goals, that i would be sitting next to a beautiful woman i love in my dope house or even be alive right now, if it wasnt from learning to listen to it. not knowing how you know but knowing, is one of the greatest assets all of us have. its not really something you can control but when the feeling happens, i listen to it and trust it now without a doubt

second, from 28 years of learning to trust my intuition and just living in all types of environments, being in all types of scenarios. from the hood to beverly hills, talking to yogis on mountains to gang members on the block, CEO's of fortune 500 companies to ladies that want to smash. ive been in and seen a lot of different human behaviors and pay attention to their actions and cues, its key you dont let them know youre reading them to get natural rsponses. but i can read peoples energy, their body language, the cadence of their voice, their actions. from childhood my environments made it that i had to watch people closely and learn what certain signals meant, even atmospheres, like i can go into a party and tell if theres going to be fight or someone is going to get shot, i cant pick which one will happen but i can tell the energy of the room, i can tell if something is about to be really fun, chill or lame also. which all of this turned out later to be tremendous when dealing with the public on a larger scale

lastly from conversation, if you get someone to talk enough listen to how they talk to you or others, the things they say, the sincerity behind their words, ask the right questions. theyll reveal all you need to know in my experience

thats basically how i judge if i can trust someone or not. im notorious for testing people but i wouldnt say its from a lack of trust as much as learning more about them. i test people i completely trust
what is a percentage of u trusting me..

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think your fairly trusting with new people are you usually on your guard with them.

Also how about maybe people your friends introduce will you more likely trust or have same level of skepticism with them.
At personal level trusting is not a thing i give to anyone, and i prefere to be on guard. So I observe the new people while i give them the benefit of the doubt.
I give for friends of friends a little more trust by default but still i don't go with full trust.

At business level i am working often with people i can't trust so i learned how to construct a dialogue with them and make things work in a world where no one trusts no one.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, definitely not trusting. I have some trust issues, so I am on guard like all the time. It takes me a lot to just being comfortable with sharing day to day stuff. It doesn't matter how I meet people, randomly or if they are introduced to me by someone I am already familiar with, I give them the same 0 level of trust.

When it comes to online, I am more open, but that's a whole different situation.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't trust people that's a fact.
You say that figuratively, but its actually an existential necessity and objective fact that you can't not trust people. It's genuinely impossible not to.

Anyway, there's hardly such a thing as 'new' people. All people have some things in common. For survival purposes, your instincts will identify some common factors that you've seen in others and use those to give a rundown evaluation of the 'new' person, thereby leading you to either being more or less trusting of them. So the only question is whether past people have given you reason to be more or less trusting of those similar to them.

Also, trust is contextual.

• Wow
Reactions: Chikombo