Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not wanking here, I'm just honestly curious about this, do you consider this as sakura using body flicker technique?
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
says "It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination."

naru wikia only lists A, shisui, and 3rd raikage as the users, but most people also see minato as a user of this too, as shown when he rescued baby naruto in the air too, but the wiki users probably didn't put him in the list coz the technique name wasn't written out when he rescued baby naruto in the manga.

constructive responses plz:vision:

Reactions: Naoya Minato

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually looks more like a clone jutsu.

Since Ino says "..figure out which is the real one" implying that there is more than one, not transporting to different places at an extreme speed.

EDIT: and it clearly says shes using a clone jutsu.

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't, she was using basic chakra manipulation. She applied it to her foot, and pushed off the ground.
but naru wikia says the technique is done by "using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds."

Since Ino says "..figure out which is the real one" implying that there is more than one, not transporting to different places at an extreme speed.

no, see the second page, after she used the clone jutsu she used chakra for a speed burst.

yeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not about the clones its about what happens after lel

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but naru wikia says the technique is done by "using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds."

no, see the second page, after she used the clone jutsu she used chakra for a speed burst.
I don't think this can be counted as body flicker.

Then do you consider naruto using the powerful kyubbi chakra mode to "Vitalize his body" and move at extreme speeds a body flicker?

Do you consider Naruto using Sage Chakra and gain a boost in speed as Body Flicker?

Or perhaps Lee or Guy's gates?

If you doubt that , i doubt it is fair to call this Body Flicker

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naru wikia only lists A, shisui, and 3rd raikage as the users, but most people also see minato as a user of this too, as shown when he rescued baby naruto in the air too, but the wiki users probably didn't put him in the list coz the technique name wasn't written out when he rescued baby naruto in the manga.

constructive responses plz:vision:
I think I read somewhere that they didn't bother to list all its users because it's such a common technique.

Either way, yes, I guess that was a simple Shunshin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jowy Atreides

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think this can be counted as body flicker.

Then do you consider naruto using the powerful kyubbi chakra mode to "Vitalize his body" and move at extreme speeds a body flicker?

Do you consider Naruto using Sage Chakra and gain a boost in speed as Body Flicker?

Or perhaps Lee or Guy's gates?

If you doubt that , i doubt it is fair to call this Body Flicker
good question

for sage mode says "The advantages afforded to those who learn senjutsu include:
"The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, perception and durability dramatically increase."

for gates says "By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits...5.The Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon; English TV "The Gate of Closing"), located in the abdomen, increases the user's speed and power."

for kyubi chakra mode says "As with all jinchūriki transformations, the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode gives the user increased strength, speed, and defences...Naruto's speed is so great in this form that Killer B even had trouble determining if he had used the Body Flicker Technique when attacking Kisame"

so i would say a speed boost is just one of the many advantages these..uh.. modes grant to the users.

Last edited:

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good question

for sage mode says "The advantages afforded to those who learn senjutsu include:
"The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, perception and durability dramatically increase."

for gates says "By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits...5.The Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon; English TV "The Gate of Closing"), located in the abdomen, increases the user's speed and power."

for kyubi chakra mode says "As with all jinchūriki transformations, the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode gives the user increased strength, speed, and defences...Naruto's speed is so great in this form that Killer B even had trouble determining if he had used the Body Flicker Technique when attacking Kisame"

so i would say a speed boost is just one of the many advantages these..uh.. modes grant to the users.
But all of these modes increase chakra used to augement speed

-Sage Mode : Sage Chakra
-Kyubbi Mode : Chakra
-8th inner gates : Still chakra

If those technqius are still not able to be considered body flicker , Sakura's technique a body flicker? No way =/

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But all of these modes increase chakra used to augement speed

-Sage Mode : Sage Chakra
-Kyubbi Mode : Chakra
-8th inner gates : Still chakra

If those technqius are still not able to be considered body flicker , Sakura's technique a body flicker? No way =/
I don't think you understood my response, a raise in speed is just one of the many advantage those modes/gates have to offer, how can they be called body flicker when they are called modes/gates.
I think I read somewhere that they didn't bother to list all its users because it's such a common technique.

Either way, yes, I guess that was a simple Shunshin.
Oh yeah you're right, Jiraiya is depicted in the page but not the list, and I guess Kakashi is one too.

Last edited:

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think you understood my response, a raise in speed is just one of the many advantage those modes/gates have to offer, how can they be called body flicker when they are called modes/gates.
I just thought of it this way, body flicker =

"using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds."

At the following modes , well chakra is used to vitalize the body and move at extreme speeds too+ even more benfits. That can also be classified as "Body Flicker" right?

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just thought of it this way, body flicker =

"using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds."

At the following modes , well chakra is used to vitalize the body and move at extreme speeds too+ even more benfits. That can also be classified as "Body Flicker" right?
uh yes i see your point as in body flicker is just a fancy name for chakra speed boost, but you see here
killer b differentiates body flicker from kyubi chakra mode, so it is different after all, a skilled user like naruto can even mimic/surpass ordinary body flicker.

Last edited: