Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found this on yahoo...

most of you are from europe right? so do you agree?

I'm from the Philippines which isn't a rich country.... but I'm kinda happy with my friends... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on what happiness means for you!

money can give you the illusion of happiness, but true happiness can not be bought! - it can only be earned!

and there are some that are just too beautiful to even be called happiness, but...

take for example the relaxation and the joy in truly helping someone, it is a magnificent powering feeling!, and the exhiliration and the ecstasy in falling in love - it is beyound compare! - that is true happiness!

Reactions: Aki

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heheheh the dutch are the happiest xD
and money cant buy love(sort of), but give me a million bucks and i'll be the happiest guy on earth xD

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
very bad question, if money cant make you happy as many will say that i have another question....

what will you do without money? and how long ur happynes will last? vecations, traveling, cars, partys, girls, even when u go to beach to enjoy weather,water...u have no money to buy a beer...ur mood is sad, everyone has beer..u dont:D ur not happy. GL

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Money cannot buy happiness
Money is not everything but still without money you are nothing...

You can't use money to buy love
you can't use money to buy friendship
you can't use money to buy kinship
you can't use money to buy trust
you can't use money to buy loyal

for example : you force a girl you be your girlfriend/wife, and you will give her tons of money everyday. she only happy because she can shop like nobody care but when it come to true happiness, i don't think she is.

Reactions: Claudia

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Money cannot buy happiness
Money is not everything but still without money you are nothing...

You can't use money to buy love
you can't use money to buy friendship
you can't use money to buy kinship
you can't use money to buy trust
you can't use money to buy loyal

for example : you force a girl you be your girlfriend/wife, and you will give her tons of money everyday. she only happy because she can shop like nobody care but when it come to true happiness, i don't think she is.
everything u said is right, but again, without money no one will even look at you, without money as it was said ur nothing, everything on earth depends on money, how u look, how u smell, all ur moods and ur mental stage :)

i need money, and with money i can do lots of things wich make me very HAPPY! :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on what happiness means for you!

money can give you the illusion of happiness, but true happiness can not be bought! - it can only be earned!

and there are some that are just too beautiful to even be called happiness, but...

take for example the relaxation and the joy in truly helping someone, it is a magnificent powering feeling!, and the exhiliration and the ecstasy in falling in love - it is beyound compare! - that is true happiness!
I strongly agree with you :D:cool:
Money make no1 happy they just satisfy your needs but never make you happy even when you have a lot of money you cannot be happy. You will always find enemys but rarely true friends. The people will be around you not because they like you but because you have money nothing less nothing more ... so think about it when you read the question "Is it truly happiness to have everything on the world but infact you dont?" I think everybody can understand my question :)

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everything u said is right, but again, without money no one will even look at you, without money as it was said ur nothing, everything on earth depends on money, how u look, how u smell, all ur moods and ur mental stage :)

i need money, and with money i can do lots of things wich make me very HAPPY! :D
money is created by men - therefore it cannot give true happiness!, love and friendship on the other hand are natural things! - therefore they can give true and natural happiness!

no offence but only uninetelligent people think money can bring true happiness!! - people with no awareness of the universe surrounding them!

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I strongly agree with you :D:cool:
Money make no1 happy they just satisfy your needs but never make you happy even when you have a lot of money you cannot be happy. You will always find enemys but rarely true friends. The people will be around you not because they like you but because you have money nothing less nothing more ... so think about it when you read the question "Is it truly happiness to have everything on the world but infact you dont?" I think everybody can understand my question :)
Exactly! your question is not only a question but an answer aswell!!

money cannot buy the most important things in this world!!

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
money is created by men - therefore it cannot give true happiness!, love and friendship on the other hand are natural things! - therefore they can give true and natural happiness!

no offence but only uninetelligent people think money can bring true happiness!! - people with no awareness of the universe surrounding them!
i absolutely agree. it's your surrounding and the moment that can give you happiness.

Denmark is according to the link place 31 on the statistic, but first place in the happiness statistic. so of course you could say that having some money helps you to do what you want, but you dont need to be really rich in order to be happy. that's the illusion that many have, but it's nothing more.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
looks like half of this forum sit on parents sholders and have no idae what the real life looks like :D its good everyone is so positive about the idea of happynes without money, but without money u have nothing than stress and dipression

easy example. lets take John :D (random cool story :D:D:D)

his 32, he has loving wife and 2 kids, nice house and car

he gets fired, now what will happend? will he be happy as before?
will he enjoy life like it is now? if he cant buy food on the table, buy fuel for car
and buy his children and wife stuff they need

i guess not, and will his children be happy? or his wife fine with happyness in a emty house ?
or will u enjoy ur blow job that much? hehh :D no u wont

u cant buy all the happynes with money, but u cant be happy enough without it eather ;) i guess it must be balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.