Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True I myself would like to not believe in this ,but here I must, those people are close to me and would not lie about this.

Regarding snake guy just too many people claiming same story about his ability to know what exactly happen by which snake. YOu cant simply tell man by phone not to come and worry snake was not venomus and you are always right. It cant be coincidence . I am logically forced to believe in it despite something like this exisitng goes against logic in first place.
I mentioned one case of a similar guy- who could tell described the question, along with location etc by just looking at rice. Some people have heightened but explainable intuition or instincts of some sort. However I do not put them in categorhy of jinh or black magic users...

I'm just saying dont assume all cases are false if theres alot that are or you haven't experienced it yourself.

Also supernatural is just a term used with phenomons reported by religions or cultural folklore. Belief in aliens is believed to be rational that intelligent life is out there to think that intelligent life that we cant readily perceive doesn't exist since you havent perceived it is just as illogical as those who chose to believe it with no basis.
You can argue over use of the term "super natural" but both of us know exactly what I was referring to. In my experience the stories of possession and black magic are hoax. Now if I saw something real, I will let you know.

Reactions: Sagebee