Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When it comes to religion people act smart for being atheists, but when it comes to aliens people act smart for believing in them.

There is a documentary on Netflix about Bob Lazar which is awesome if you just edit out all the nonsensical mickey rourke stuff.

I think it is possible that aliens have come here, I don't think they built the pyramids but I think it's possible they have come here.

I hope we get alien contact some day cus it would be cool.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there's no way aliens have come here. If they have, then they're the source of all life on earth. Alien life is super rare, so what are the odds of two different branches of aliens meeting and one having the ability to travel to us from who knows how far?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there's no way aliens have come here. If they have, then they're the source of all life on earth. Alien life is super rare, so what are the odds of two different branches of aliens meeting and one having the ability to travel to us from who knows how far?
Even though we have been in the universe for a long time we havn't been here for all the time the universe has existed so there is a time frame where other people on other planets could have lived and maybe they found some tech that enabled them to travel to other places. Maybe one day we weill invent teleportation or something and visit other worlds too.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though we have been in the universe for a long time we havn't been here for all the time the universe has existed so there is a time frame where other people on other planets could have lived and maybe they found some tech that enabled them to travel to other places. Maybe one day we weill invent teleportation or something and visit other worlds too.
There are recently declassified military videos that show UFOs flying. It was on the news and everything earlier this month and the US air force verified it. Of course, they also had to throw a disclaimer in there but that’s to be expected.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like aliens is not something you need to believe in or not.
Either they exist or not, right now we have no evidence of them but I think it's possible there are aliens.
And so does alot of other people.
It's fascinating.

Reactions: GrapeApe

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to religion people act smart for being atheists, but when it comes to aliens people act smart for believing in them.

There is a documentary on Netflix about Bob Lazar which is awesome if you just edit out all the nonsensical mickey rourke stuff.

I think it is possible that aliens have come here, I don't think they built the pyramids but I think it's possible they have come here.

I hope we get alien contact some day cus it would be cool.
Don't get me started on Area 51. I have all the documents on project Bluebook and the official summary bookmarked from the CIA's website. UFOs in general are reversed engineered aircrafts either from Nazis or an advanced aircraft created by the United States Air Force. What Bob Lazaar created was a top secret air craft built by the USA, top secret material classified, meaning they are hidden from the public. They use advance metals we will never get our hands on in our lifetime.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get me started on Area 51. I have all the documents on project Bluebook and the official summary bookmarked from the CIA's website. UFOs in general are reversed engineered aircrafts either from Nazis or an advanced aircraft created by the United States Air Force. What Bob Lazaar created was a top secret air craft built by the USA, top secret material classified, meaning they are hidden from the public. They use advance metals we will never get our hands on in our lifetime.
mmmmmmmmH..r u a alien???..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me fill you in on my theory about the universe. Planets are so far away it keeps there presence hidden in order to keep peace and avoid war.
Post automatically merged:

mmmmmmmmH..r u a alien???..
My Declassified sources always come from the CIA

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem