[Discussion] Do you believe in afterlife?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too much negative replies

Transition to the after life is quantum physics
Post automatically merged:

Now stick that up your arse and sniff it

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too much negative replies

Transition to the after life is quantum physics

Now stick that up your arse and sniff it
Maybe a soul exists, but life is complicated enough I want to focus on here and now, and I don't want to worry about what happens after death.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you get 10 lifes............you live this life and you get grade for this life behavior......then in next life ur starting point is determined by how u live ur last.........so if ur bad u gonna start poor/ugly/etc......... after 10 lifes quantoo give u an overall grade for u behavior and u go a heaven or heel based on this :)

or teh life u r living has already been lived before and u replay it many times until you live teh perfect life.......only when you accept urself and others can u truly do this and go to afterlife.......thats why dejavu exist because we already live these moments many times b4.......
So in my next life I get a chance to bend the space time continuum within the next string of the string theory... Wow we think alike!

I came up with that theory a half decade ago

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The devil is just misunderstood, come join me and I will give you a lifetime of happiness, you just need tp spend eternity of suffering afterwards.
no way bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakookie aka feet smeller is aman sahur of teh utub ant he toes amazing pretictionz....
hey that just a rumor..........thats kagebobi channel

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i believe that death is change or transformation to another plane of existence and that you always exist. just only on certain planes of existence for a certain amount of time

Reactions: Chikombo

UltraQuack

Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally believe that once you die that's it, no new plane of existence, no reincarnation, no Heaven or Hell.
Even though i believe that I wish i was wrong and something to happen, and in my opinion a personal paradise is the best option. I wouldn't want to live again, the chances of a shitty life in the future are high.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally believe that once you die that's it, no new plane of existence, no reincarnation, no Heaven or Hell.
Even though i believe that I wish i was wrong and something to happen, and in my opinion a personal paradise is the best option. I wouldn't want to live again, the chances of a shitty life in the future are high.

quack quack, quack quack

in teh glue stuck!!!!!...