Do we really need to put a stop on immigration at this point ?

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another day another gang rape: Woman raped in Swedish playground by three Muslim migrants -

19-year-old Muslim migrant ‘RAPES TEACHER at Swedish high school after threatening to kidnap her family if she did not have *** with him’ -

- Sweden: 10-year-old girl raped in Muslim-dominated Malmö – police refuse to release physical description of the suspect

Sweden: Four migrants BEAT, GANG-RAPE mentally disabled woman (with the mind of a 6-year-old) and THEY WALK FREE -

Sweden: Migrant raped 92-year old grandmother on Christmas Eve – allowed to remain in Sweden - -

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, if whites (swedish) cannot defend themselves or their country they do not deserve it, this is the result of social emasculation and liberalism and the only solution is for things to get worse.

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks like migrants are a problem but it isn't. It's media. They only make money on what's controversial. There are many, and i mean MANY rapes happening right now as I type. Why only focus on migrants?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are they migrants or refugee migrants? Btw, highlighting an incident here and there doesn't make it a norm or common practise. Anyway, I'm for tougher border controls and at least educating people on what is and isn't permissible. With a possible consequence for some crimes(rape etc) being deportation, I'm sure many will respect the people and crime rates will decline.

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks like migrants are a problem but it isn't. It's media. They only make money on what's controversial. There are many, and i mean MANY rapes happening right now as I type. Why only focus on migrants?
It's actually the literal opposite of what you said, do some looking up and you'll see how the 'mainstream' media portrays it. Migrants, or more particularly factually muslim migrants are a problem, I'll make a more detailed post once I'm on pc.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I think the swedish law is very bad in dealing with these cases since an immigrant who gets fooled by their employer about having the right taxes reduced from their salary is forced to leave the country while a rapist isn't. But then again, no country wants the criminals back and you can't deport an immigrant to a country that doesn't want them.

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are they migrants or refugee migrants? Btw, highlighting an incident here and there doesn't make it a norm or common practise. Anyway, I'm for tougher border controls and at least educating people on what is and isn't permissible. With a possible consequence for some crimes(rape etc) being deportation, I'm sure many will respect the people and crime rates will decline.
It's more than a couple of cases here and there, it's a pattern, see the website I linked articles to.

The border control system is already well constructed and there, try applying for a student or work visa in canada/us and you'll see it already works very well.

It just isn't put into practice here.

-----------------------------------------------

As for the subject of immigration and multi-cultural-ism, I think it's very important for us as humans to interact with each other, imagine how if there are four people standing on each side of a building must share their views with each other to get an idea of the whole and all benefits from it, different countries and humans raised in different environments is the same case, we must all reflect our side of story to each other and let others reflect back to us the aspects of our-self we didn't even know were there.

However, if one person standing on one side just wants to take off their pants, jump around and take a huge dump, no one really benefits.

Multiculturalism really only works if we're accepting doctors and scholars from other countries, otherwise it's literally dumping trash into the other land.

There is a reason why there is a whole visa system, and why you can't just enter another country willi-nilly, it's so the above laws are held up, and we don't f*** up each other.

Whats happening now, it's WRONG in all fronts, and something needs to be done about it, put an stop to it, and you stop it by realising this and spreading the word.

Reactions: Harorudo

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on how many of these are even true. We know many women lie about these things or over exaggerate in order to get attention/money. I could just as easily pull up articles of whores who lie about being raped or, while we're playing this, all the raping and pedophilia in the UN higher ups and American military

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rape happens whether there are immigrants or not. The question is not whether immigration should be stopped but what are the justice system doing about the alleged rape cases. Every sovereign nation should think carefully about its immigration policies but this problem isn't a failure of the immigration system but the justice system.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Normally, that's true but in this case it's the other way around. The mass migration that started in 2014 was planned decades ago as I read in 2010 and saw unfold precisely as told in 2014. The police is actually forced to remain quiet about any negative occurances revolving around migrants here in Europe. Europe is quietly turning into Europistan turning it into a melting pot of cultures which will make for conflicts that help create order out of chaos.

Here, in Holland; native pensionadas and the poor are struggling to come around whilest illegals who were supposed to be extradited are getting free housing, around 800/1500€ a month on wellfare. I can go on and on and on about the crooked system but in the end, this is all put together nicely by the masons holding the strings behind curtains.

Last edited: