Do we need Naruto Shippuden "Brotherhood" after this anime finished?

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that the manga is coming to an end, really soon.
The anime will end in two years after that, now I wonder.....
Like Fullmetal Alchemist, which does not connect to the manga plot.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood created, in order to bring the anime back to its original canon.
So I know, Naruto Shippuden has too many fillers!
I wander that should they make an exceptional series that sticked with the manga, rather than the anime.

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think the anime would take 2 years to finish. If they really want to, they could probably do it by the end of this year or beginning of next.

And no I don't think we need a remake of Naruto. A part 3 would be awesome though.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that would be f***ing awesome! O_O I wouldn't mind watching a better version of this series which consists of solely canon material, no fillers and much better animation. :cool:

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do hope we get Naruto Kai

Faster paced, no fillers, better animation.

3 chapters per episode = 690/ 3 = 230 Episodes.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You obviously don't know why filler material is created. It's to prolong the show and so it doesn't catch up to the manga too quickly. A single episodes can have 2-3 chapters of contents (Sometimes more, albeit rarely), if it did catch up we would have large amounts of hiatus'. It's also to make money to support the animation team. If you look at home video releases there is almost never a way to "buy around" filler. You might be able to in Japan though as they generally release 3-4 episode sets. In saying this 10-20 years down the track it's not impossible for there to be a "refreshed" and "revised" show that scraps the filler content, much like Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball Z Kai, rather.

Last edited: