Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok from all we know (as of this moment) EMS is just ms without sideffects
But it's diff to get it cuz u need another set of eyes with ms in it already in it and ms is rare in uchia alone hell most uchia dnt get past second tomoe
I can c why hyuga was hailed strongest clan in leaf
I mean sharigan might have better abilities but majority of the hyuga has full beyokaugan

But back to topic
Orochimaru Saught out tsunade to put the soul or heal it back in his arms

Do u think she could've healed people's ms eyes personally I belive so I mean to heal apart of a soul should b harder to heal then blindness
Also do u think she could heal itachi sickness?

U wouldn't even need EMS with tsunade as partner

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmao, hell no. There's no way she can cure blindness, esp. when it's an Uchiha Kekkei Genkai she knows **** all about. The Mangekyō Sharingan is special, it's totally out of her league. It's blindness can only be appropriated through the transplantation of another Mangekyō Sharingan, which births the Eein no Mangekyō Sharingan.

Edit: I assume you're talking about the backlash of Tsukuyomi and such. Hmm, maybe. But she can't heal the blindness.​

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao I mean if a 13 year old rookie medic can do a surgery for kakashi and still have the sharigan working
I think the greatest medic in naruto history can do something about it
I mean oro wanted the soul back in his arms witch u think is harder curing or helping the blindness or putting somebody soul back into his arms 0.0

Naruto hinata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fixing a bloodline...? i doubt it
as for orochimaru's hand , i think it was a plot for tsunade to overcome her fear of blood and getting her trust in naruto....
and ofcourse for naruto to use rasengan for first time

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She can't and even if she could, Tsunade being a Senju and knowing the Uchiha's and their background, do you really think she would heal MS side effects ?
Listen run who didn't know shit about sharigan was a 13 year old rookie medic was able to transfer a sharigan eye and still have it work I belive the greatest medic in the world can do something about some got damn blindness
Orochimaru saught her out to heal the soul back in his arms to me thts harder then curing blindness

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fixing a bloodline...? i doubt it
as for orochimaru's hand , i think it was a plot for tsunade to overcome her fear of blood and getting her trust in naruto....
and ofcourse for naruto to use rasengan for first time
Still he belived tht she could do it(I c what ur saying but
We've seen people be resserrected in naruto why is it so difficult for ppl to tbink there's a possibiltiy tht the greatest medic in the world can heal blindness

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, WTF...the day someone awakens the MS he/her is bound to go blind and nothing can save you from that except taking your bro eyes.....the MS is a special Kekkei Genkai for the Uchiha Clan and Tsunade being great healer won't change a shit.

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen run who didn't know shit about sharigan was a 13 year old rookie medic was able to transfer a sharigan eye and still have it work I belive the greatest medic in the world can do something about some got damn blindness
Orochimaru saught her out to heal the soul back in his arms to me thts harder then curing blindness
^ Is this even English ?