Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The last Linkin Park album I remember hearing was Hybrid Theory. This just sounds like R&B/Pop. I'm not a fan of the genre, or the song to be honest. I thought their old hard rock sound was pretty catchy.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The last Linkin Park album I remember hearing was Hybrid Theory. This just sounds like R&B/Pop. I'm not a fan of the genre, or the song to be honest. I thought their old hard rock sound was pretty catchy.
That was their first album, seems like they will never top that in the eyes of their fans. They experiment with a lot of genres it seems, I wonder what Lagrim thinkgs cus this is his favourite band.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i havent really liked any of their songs ive heard, as ive said in the past

this one specifically is too generic of a contemporary song imo. i feel like any pop rock band like Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Young the Giant, etc. could perform this song or it could easily be a song of theirs. its not very stylish or unique, this barely even sounds like a rock band

if youre mad about it. boohoo, your mom can worry about that, idc

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hybrid Theory was my favorite album of theirs as well. But this one I'm not a fan of either. It does sound a bit too Pop and not enough rock(I'm sure that was what they were going for)

It's not their fault though. A band needs to reinvent themselvesfrom time to time to stay relevant. I'm just not a fan of much of the mainstream music these days. Getting older I guess.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hybrid Theory was my favorite album of theirs as well. But this one I'm not a fan of either. It does sound a bit too Pop and not enough rock(I'm sure that was what they were going for)

It's not their fault though. A band needs to reinvent themselvesfrom time to time to stay relevant. I'm just not a fan of much of the mainstream music these days. Getting older I guess.
They changed a lot with a thousand suns then it seemed like they changed back with living things and the hunting party now it seems like they are trying new things again and people don't seem to like it.