Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My phone just automatically recognizes scam calls and when I get a scam call, it puts the ID as "Possibly scam", so I just don't answer and then block. Tho they tend to steal people's numbers temporarily all the time, and change their numbers and call from a different number consistently

• Wow
Reactions: Hunty and minamoto

Naptime

Kin
67💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a lot of scams calls happening and it's always something dramatic: IRS, Fraud, FBI, Police, etc...
I made it a habit of only picking up phone calls saved to my contacts. Other exceptions are when I've ordered something or expecting a phone call from someone. When scam likely calls appear, I block them too.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a lot of scams calls happening and it's always something dramatic: IRS, Fraud, FBI, Police, etc...
I made it a habit of only picking up phone calls saved to my contacts. Other exceptions are when I've ordered something or expecting a phone call from someone. When scam likely calls appear, I block them too.
ants aren't menbers in tis foroms...

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A lot more scammers in the world since the plandemic.
I work from home for a telecom company and looooooads of customers call in because they get random phone calls from abroad and some fell for it and rang those numbers back resulting in high bills.

Also, by accidentally clicking on some add, many customers get charged 5 euros but endlessly if they don't call in to block pay content.

I had one lady on the line losing 1600 euros due to hackers, another 300 euro by scam calls

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot more scammers in the world since the plandemic.
I work from home for a telecom company and looooooads of customers call in because they get random phone calls from abroad and some fell for it and rang those numbers back resulting in high bills.

Also, by accidentally clicking on some add, many customers get charged 5 euros but endlessly if they don't call in to block pay content.

I had one lady on the line losing 1600 euros due to hackers, another 300 euro by scam calls
were they veganz????..

Reactions: Hunty