Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sayd in other thread that if i am watching a thread i can always be notified by new posts. But to search in a thread of 50 paged is hard.
For keeping track of interesting posts one should have a note saved with links and explanations for links, a totally no in this era of mobile users.

Is not something undoable to have a note saved but i think you can understand what i mean, is also just a suggestion, not a blame.
Ah yea, I will suggest it to founders to add a bookmark plug in or notes. You said bookmark like in old forum- so I was trying to figure out what did you mean. I had missed your post in the last thread.

Reactions: Michelle

Bubble

Kin
87💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This forum is really cool. The admin are nice and like ¨ Premium Member´s¨ are not all snotty and like won´t make conversation with you. I have experienced member´s on other forums that like if you did not but their upgrade they would treat you like garbage. So entering in AB I was kinda scared but like I have nothing but great things to say about the community! Keep it up AB:ssymb:

For suggestions though I feel like ya´ll should have a achievement discussion thread or something like that. Also the upgraded member´s should be able to play like rock,paper, scissor´s. Where they can go up against other member´s for like the currency the forum uses. JUst something fun to keep the currency flowing and member´s intrigued:)

Just an Idea though............

Reactions: Lady Coffee

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This forum is really cool. The admin are nice and like ¨ Premium Member´s¨ are not all snotty and like won´t make conversation with you. I have experienced member´s on other forums that like if you did not but their upgrade they would treat you like garbage. So entering in AB I was kinda scared but like I have nothing but great things to say about the community! Keep it up AB:ssymb:

For suggestions though I feel like ya´ll should have a achievement discussion thread or something like that. Also the upgraded member´s should be able to play like rock,paper, scissor´s. Where they can go up against other member´s for like the currency the forum uses. JUst something fun to keep the currency flowing and member´s intrigued:)

Just an Idea though............
I know right we have sheep game , mafia games already . Yes its true forum games are very much needed. Def as member we should be more welcoming to new member.

I def agree we should have something weekly contest threads like who makes best theories in boruto , one piece or other manga that would be nice.

I think admins can add this.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know right we have sheep game , mafia games already . Yes its true forum games are very much needed. Def as member we should be more welcoming to new member.

I def agree we should have something weekly contest threads like who makes best theories in boruto , one piece or other manga that would be nice.

I think admins can add this.
We already have some contests tho i dont think the participation ratio is very high. What if you have the same theory as someone else tho, the one who subs it first wins? Not sure how thatd fly, unlike gfx/photo contests where subs are different. There was fanfiction contest before tho, not sure what happened to it..

What do ppl who register go after they do? Itd be interesting to monitor that.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already have some contests tho i dont think the participation ratio is very high. What if you have the same theory as someone else tho, the one who subs it first wins? Not sure how thatd fly, unlike gfx/photo contests where subs are different. There was fanfiction contest before tho, not sure what happened to it..

What do ppl who register go after they do? Itd be interesting to monitor that.
I think moderators will judge who made accurate prediction and winners gets the prize. :p

I am not sure about it ne but i do not think voting would make sense for chapter prediction.Its just my idea its upto mods overhere in the end . :shy:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think moderators will judge who made accurate prediction and winners gets the prize. :p

I am not sure about it ne but i do not think voting would make sense for chapter prediction.Its just my idea its upto mods overhere in the end . :shy:
They always do. There used to be alot of contests on NB(AB's previous name) but i guess after the manga ended alot of people left the base and the contest participation fell. Signature of the month was signature of the week, there was an album of the week(you create an album yourself and posted it on imgur), POTM(my favourite one, where you customized your profile).

Damn i miss POTM :[

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They always do. There used to be alot of contests on NB(AB's previous name) but i guess after the manga ended alot of people left the base and the contest participation fell. Signature of the month was signature of the week, there was an album of the week(you create an album yourself and posted it on imgur), POTM(my favourite one, where you customized your profile).

Damn i miss POTM :[
I understand its very likely when manga ended the orignal forumer moved on. Its tough ask same old activity now.

This is relatively new forum now because its no longer naruto . High promotion is needed to sustain if we want to have same old activity. I think only we can bring it back by advertising forum events on discord as well.

I am pretty sure there are ways to attract discord member here as well. It needs good execution i certainly dont have ideas like admin is asking for. :th-007:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand its very likely when manga ended the orignal forumer moved on. Its tough ask same old activity now.
Yeah but brining back more activities like you said can't be a bad thing. Takes very little to host a contest, but are contests the only way to increase activity? I don't think so, but it would be interesting to see if we re-introduced some oldies and advertised them to newcomers.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but brining back more activities like you said can't be a bad thing. Takes very little to host a contest, but are contests the only way to increase activity? I don't think so, but it would be interesting to see if we re-introduced some oldies and advertised them to newcomers.
Or have fresh idea , i agree contests are not the way. :th-007:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So after reading the announcement, I will just say one thing.

Don't make an AB Forum discord, the discord should be banned from the forums completely. If it is allowed, all the forum activity will go to the discord rather than stay on the forum.

This applies espescially to the RP, the RP Mods should try to bring the forum users on Discord back here.

If there is a discord, I will eventually be adding AB to the list of "Forums destroyed by Discord".

Reactions: Rei and Lady Coffee

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So after reading the announcement, I will just say one thing.

Don't make an AB Forum discord, the discord should be banned from the forums completely. If it is allowed, all the forum activity will go to the discord rather than stay on the forum.

This applies espescially to the RP, the RP Mods should try to bring the forum users on Discord back here.

If there is a discord, I will eventually be adding AB to the list of "Forums destroyed by Discord".
I am shocked i hope this isnt because of this thread . :(

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or have fresh idea , i agree contests are not the way. :th-007:
You should read the announcement;
https://animebase.me/threads/important-announcement.768056/#post-21925053

What made NB very very active was the manga/anime release but it was periodic activity that was on.. thursdays i think? Since that was the day anime/manga was released. Manga discussion exploded those times and activity was great but not just there but everywhere on the forum. I'll be honest, i wasn't part in the anime/manga discussion subforums... unless i had to moderate it xD. The main page on the site updated itself when the releases where fresh. They also had a facebook page with info. We had a welcome committee which i think was a great concept that could be used now. Basically some members that posted in all new Konnichi wa threads and linked them to the different parts of the forum and gave other information too.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your thread could have played a role in accelerating the announcement.

Unfortunately Forums and Discord are not compatible with each other.
I am sorry if i was bad person here but i have been here for past 2 year. I loved the forum back then . I also understand forum admin wanted to try something new its totally not their fault . I dont think it was anyone to be blamed but as a forumer i love this place since i always come here to read all discussion i had to voice my opinion as a concerned member who love this place.

I am sorry if i crossed the line. I hope things are for the best.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am sorry if i was bad person here but i have been here for past 2 year. I loved the forum back then . I also understand forum admin wanted to try something new its totally not their fault . I dont think it was anyone to be blamed but as a forumer i love this place since i always come here to read all discussion i had to voice my opinion as a concerned member who love this place.

I am sorry if i crossed the line. I hope things are for the best.
I believe i crossed it even more in this thread but i welcome it badly xD.

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This forum is freaking amazing. I love talking to people on here because they make you feel like your at home. This forum needs more awards for member´s. Also I think you guys should advertise this forum more. Maybe staff can post on various social media site´s like FB, IG and SC.
I think the premium memberships should be a forever thing like once you buy it you have it forever. Not having to purchase monthly. That would be a cool incentive for the new people like my self *cough *cough. Like Bronze membership 9.99. Then silver 19.99 and then Gold 24.99 and so on.
I´m a designer so maybe even having a designer thread would be really cool as well. I do have so many suggestions to share. This forum is competing with other´s to not only last the longest but attract people who are willing to stay (Active Member´s).

Reactions: Rohan

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This forum is freaking amazing. I love talking to people on here because they make you feel like your at home. This forum needs more awards for member´s. Also I think you guys should advertise this forum more. Maybe staff can post on various social media site´s like FB, IG and SC.
I think the premium memberships should be a forever thing like once you buy it you have it forever. Not having to purchase monthly. That would be a cool incentive for the new people like my self *cough *cough. Like Bronze membership 9.99. Then silver 19.99 and then Gold 24.99 and so on.
I´m a designer so maybe even having a designer thread would be really cool as well. I do have so many suggestions to share. This forum is competing with other´s to not only last the longest but attract people who are willing to stay (Active Member´s).
You seem to be quite friendly as well pal, i like your spark :). We had a GFX discussion thread before(i think), which i was a part of. I used to moderate that section :p. Regarding prenumerations, when i pay them in real life to other internetski stuffski i like the annual option. That might be a thing for premium though :]. Check out the Design Hall
https://animebase.me/forums/design-hall.54/

There's alot of things there for us GFX nerds xD.