Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All this suggesting is gonna make me develop a Sisyphus syndrome all over again, I'm gonna zip it. :ROFLMAO:
Come here and get Stockholm Syndrome instead :hsd: < - - Damn that emote is still left o__o'.

Honestly though, i just saw a post in the RP as well about a new announcement that was only stated on Discord. Discord, a platform i don't want to use as i prefer the forum. It's kinda sad to see that not even announcements that affect a side of the forum is taking place on the forum..

Reactions: Rohan and Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come here and get Stockholm Syndrome instead :hsd: < - - Damn that emote is still left o__o'.

Honestly though, i just saw a post in the RP as well about a new announcement that was only stated on Discord. Discord, a platform i don't want to use as i prefer the forum. It's kinda sad to see that not even announcements that affect a side of the forum is taking place on the forum..
I was just there, I don't usually use it nor do I have time to hang in there.
It's insanely active, total polar opposite to this place....

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was just there, I don't usually use it nor do I have time to hang in there.
It's insanely active, total polar opposite to this place....
It's a huge chat window where people talk in eachothers mouths, or so is how i've always experienced it. Which is why i don't have it no more(the AB discord group). Not bashing discord as a whole, but i think we could agree that more info(like i mentioned in my previous post) and posting should be done to the forum itself if it is to remain.

Reactions: Waindo

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
As user of the forum for so many years i still don't post so much in the manga anime section but i usually read the posts about my mangas and i enjoy being here. Lately i had the courage to post a little but sometimes i have nothing to say because i don't like to make predictions. But also i don't have the motivation of posting.

The RP section is very hard to browse being very concise for so many posts and i use it very hard, but i started to use it after the Christmas Advent Calendar and it's an awesome place. A feature for RPers to easy find something in that section could be useful, the searching is not so useful or i didn't find the know-how for using it.
I asked if a bookmark system can be done like i had at the old forum but i didn't receive a positive feedback.

Discord is a pile of posts without a line of conversation like on forum and after i tryed several times i gave up to stay on Discord who doesn't fit my personality. Even the giveaways don't make it attractive for me.

On the other hand the forum is a place where you can choose a subject and debate about it as long as it's kept balanced. I remember old topics about religion (always a hot and usually rapidly to close-the thread subject), legends or news who were a huge succes at the time. This year i saw just few debates where ususally were a lot of threads. And not because of lack of members but the thread started are just few.
Here we should have a new feature to encourage the thread starters.
I will always be a forum user, this forum is my first and the place i always return with joy.

Forum games are always a relaxing place and the new mafia section made me stay on forum longer than i intended. I think this subforum deserves a better kin prize per post being more a mind game than the other forum games. And of course, some interesting features can be added to help players during the game.

Contests are moving slow forward and i am convinced that when there will be a competitive spirit reborn, there will be activity.

Changing is hard, and i am waiting for good things to happen. More than being active as much as i can, i don't really know what else is in my power to do.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As user of the forum for so many years i still don't post so much in the manga anime section but i usually read the posts about my mangas and i enjoy being here. Lately i had the courage to post a little but sometimes i have nothing to say because i don't like to make predictions. But also i don't have the motivation of posting.

The RP section is very hard to browse being very concise for so many posts and i use it very hard, but i started to use it after the Christmas Advent Calendar and it's an awesome place. A feature for RPers to easy find something in that section could be useful, the searching is not so useful or i didn't find the know-how for using it.
I asked if a bookmark system can be done like i had at the old forum but i didn't receive a positive feedback.

Discord is a pile of posts without a line of conversation like on forum and after i tryed several times i gave up to stay on Discord who doesn't fit my personality. Even the giveaways don't make it attractive for me.

On the other hand the forum is a place where you can choose a subject and debate about it as long as it's kept balanced. I remember old topics about religion (always a hot and usually rapidly to close-the thread subject), legends or news who were a huge succes at the time. This year i saw just few debates where ususally were a lot of threads. And not because of lack of members but the thread started are just few.
Here we should have a new feature to encourage the thread starters.
I will always be a forum user, this forum is my first and the place i always return with joy.

Forum games are always a relaxing place and the new mafia section made me stay on forum longer than i intended. I think this subforum deserves a better kin prize per post being more a mind game than the other forum games. And of course, some interesting features can be added to help players during the game.

Contests are moving slow forward and i am convinced that when there will be a competitive spirit reborn, there will be activity.

Changing is hard, and i am waiting for good things to happen. More than being active as much as i can, i don't really know what else is in my power to do.
I saw the latest Art event they are organizing . Its on discord as well. :( . I am unhappy but kind of understand even admins prefer discord over forum because the activity there is high. I feel bit of promotion on forum is definately necessary at this juntcure.

However i am not asking admin to forcefully join discord members here but they can strategize to attract the place like hosting events here than in discord .

Reactions: Rohan

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You should ask in Q&A for specific questions in the RP, a mod or any RPer what youre looking for. When you get a link, or several, you can, like some other rpers such as myself, create a Quick link thread in Konoha Town or even post them in your cj thread or slap them in your notes. I have some links in a thread where i also post my custom ideas, and its also a great way of knowing how your bio will look like if you care for its aesthetics.

Discord is fast pacing quick messaging which isnt what i signed up for or care about when i rejoined. So many rules are broken, trash talking right when mods are in the same chat. Its in short cancer. The idea to have all announcememts there instead of the forum the action takes place(well rp anyway) is beyond ludicrous imo.

Like.. Stahp it :\

Btw there is a bookmark plugin for xenforo, so theoretically if admins decide to get it they could implement it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
You should ask in Q&A for specific questions in the RP, a mod or any RPer what youre looking for. When you get a link, or several, you can, like some other rpers such as myself, create a Quick link thread in Konoha Town or even post them in your cj thread or slap them in your notes. I have some links in a thread where i also post my custom ideas, and its also a great way of knowing how your bio will look like if you care for its aesthetics.
The problem was that at the beggining i didn't know what i was looking for. I searched and couldn't understand many things there. It's just i dislike to ask silly questions instead searching when i know there are answers in the forum. And you know i asked when I was in a hard spot, and received help.
The idea of CJ thread is awesome, i will follow it after i will have the permission to add a CJ at my bio.
Notes is hard to have because i am always on phone. Takes too much time.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem was that at the beggining i didn't know what i was looking for. I searched and couldn't understand many things there. It's just i dislike to ask silly questions instead searching when i know there are answers in the forum. And you know i asked when I was in a hard spot, and received help.
The idea of CJ thread is awesome, i will follow it after i will have the permission to add a CJ at my bio.
Notes is hard to have because i am always on phone. Takes too much time.
No questions are too silly but i understand the frustuation. Theres the Beginners guide to the RP though it should prolly update itself along with the rp updates, oh right nvrm they are on discord now xD. I dont think all info can be in one Caliburn-sized thread but yeah, theres a lot of threads to keep track of :/

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We had bookmarks on MB for a short while only for specific mangas, if I remember correctly and that was gone with MB. For forums we had subscribe to thread/forum and Xenforo has Watched list instead which has similar use..

You must be registered to see images

Am I missing/forgetting something here?

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions are too silly but i understand the frustuation. Theres the Beginners guide to the RP though it should prolly update itself along with the rp updates, oh right nvrm they are on discord now xD. I dont think all info can be in one Caliburn-sized thread but yeah, theres a lot of threads to keep track of :/
I am surprised if all activities are happening on discord ? Then why is there a forum ? :/

To be fair discord activities are actually slowing down the forum . I have seen manga , anime channel there as well people naturally will discuss there rather than being here .

I am probably just concern forumer raising this question and i am not taking side or being anti towards anyone but i wish we do have common solution .

I have seen latest Art contest on discord an there has been no update here thats where i see something off here why cant we hold it here rather than on discord . Why not just just keep these thing only for general chats .

Reactions: Rei

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We had bookmarks on MB for a short while only for specific mangas, if I remember correctly and that was gone with MB. For forums we had subscribe to thread/forum and Xenforo has Watched list instead which has similar use..

There's this.

You must be registered for see images

@Lady Coffee, discord is faster which might appeal to more people but it's not what i would consider a forum. These two platforms are completely different. It's like this game i played that had a system where you play the game on a system but all the lore is on the games website. It doesn't work very well to have it split like this. I'm not against the discord community but i am concerned that all info is taking place there that affects the forum as well. It's a problem for those who doesn't want to be in the discord community for various reasons, might be too few of us who thinks that way though.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's this.

@Lady Coffee, discord is faster which might appeal to more people but it's not what i would consider a forum. These two platforms are completely different. It's like this game i played that had a system where you play the game on a system but all the lore is on the games website. It doesn't work very well to have it split like this. I'm not against the discord community but i am concerned that all info is taking place there that affects the forum as well. It's a problem for those who doesn't want to be in the discord community for various reasons, might be too few of us who thinks that way though.
I think communication should be there on dual way . I think there is possible ways to attract new user to come towards discussion post . Most discord user dont like being on forum from what i see we def should think about idea that should attract them here .

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is a xenforo plugin.

About:
Bookmarks is a way to conveniently display a link to content of thread and profile posts you find informative or otherwise interesting.
This saves you the hassle of rummaging through multiple threads or multiple pages in order to locate that single post you wanted to have a second look at.

I think communication should be there on dual way . I think there is possible ways to attract new user to come towards discussion post . Most discord user dont like being on forum from what i see we def should think about idea that should attract them here .
I talked with the Discord users. Most of them did not even know that a forum existed until I gave them a link to the Mafia games been hosted on the forums. lol

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

...instead of one half of the coin.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a xenforo plugin.

About:
Bookmarks is a way to conveniently display a link to content of thread and profile posts you find informative or otherwise interesting.
This saves you the hassle of rummaging through multiple threads or multiple pages in order to locate that single post you wanted to have a second look at.
Post automatically merged:

I talked with the Discord users. Most of them did not even know that a forum existed until I gave them a link to the Mafia games been hosted on the forums. lol
Thats shocking and sad :shy: .

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

I sayd in other thread that if i am watching a thread i can always be notified by new posts. But to search in a thread of 50 paged is hard.
For keeping track of interesting posts one should have a note saved with links and explanations for links, a totally no in this era of mobile users.

Is not something undoable to have a note saved but i think you can understand what i mean, is also just a suggestion, not a blame.

Reactions: Avani