Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry if i was bad person here but i have been here for past 2 year. I loved the forum back then . I also understand forum admin wanted to try something new its totally not their fault . I dont think it was anyone to be blamed but as a forumer i love this place since i always come here to read all discussion i had to voice my opinion as a concerned member who love this place.

I am sorry if i crossed the line. I hope things are for the best.
You are not a bad person and you didn't cross any line.

Yes, your thread was trivial in us all (discord and forum) deciding to take action.

For that, we thank you.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry if i was bad person here but i have been here for past 2 year. I loved the forum back then . I also understand forum admin wanted to try something new its totally not their fault . I dont think it was anyone to be blamed but as a forumer i love this place since i always come here to read all discussion i had to voice my opinion as a concerned member who love this place.

Don't blame yourself. We all pointed out a problem and a solution was put forward and implemented. The first step to solving a problem is accepting that a problem exists. While the break in partnership is unfortunate it is probably a necessary step forward. This is a big matter so the Staff thought about it a lot before making a decision.

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seem to be quite friendly as well pal, i like your spark :). We had GFX threads before, which i was a part of. I used to moderate that section :p. Regarding prenumerations, when i pay them in real life to other internetski stuffski i like the annual option. That might be a thing for premium though :]. Check out the Design Hall
https://animebase.me/forums/design-hall.54/

There's alot of things there for us GFX nerds xD.
Thank you Skorm! Ya well I mean I guess there are some advantages after all to having to pay monthly. More money for the forum to be able to make the forum cooler! I just feel bad for the teens that really want to be a premium member but have to pay monthly.
Post automatically merged:

Ya Lady Coffee, your advise and showing that you care about the forum is a great thing. The moderators and other members appreciate you standing up for the forums sake. Very HQ member you are keep it up!:):)

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have refrained myself from posting sooner as I knew changes were going to happen.

I personally thank you all for you insightful posts, you have given us great ideas that I will personal make sure will get on the top of our priority list.

No hard feelings, no blame, no crossed lines by anyone.

:)

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you Skorm! Ya well I mean I guess there are some advantages after all to having to pay monthly. More money for the forum to be able to make the forum cooler! I just feel bad for the teens that really want to be a premium member but have to pay monthly.
That's where the contest winner group comes in(which i am in right now, which my name is cyan). Same privileges(almost) as a premium member. Should motivate ya'll to participate too >_O

@Rei I'll take your word for it xD.

Reactions: Ninjaibis

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This forum is freaking amazing. I love talking to people on here because they make you feel like your at home. This forum needs more awards for member´s. Also I think you guys should advertise this forum more. Maybe staff can post on various social media site´s like FB, IG and SC.
I think the premium memberships should be a forever thing like once you buy it you have it forever. Not having to purchase monthly. That would be a cool incentive for the new people like my self *cough *cough. Like Bronze membership 9.99. Then silver 19.99 and then Gold 24.99 and so on.
I´m a designer so maybe even having a designer thread would be really cool as well. I do have so many suggestions to share. This forum is competing with other´s to not only last the longest but attract people who are willing to stay (Active Member´s).
Making the Premium permanent defeats the purpose of it being a reward.

The best system would be:-

User posts in forum - Gets Kin - Buys Premium with Kin - Enjoys the features of Premium - Wants to buy Premium again - User posts even more.

This cycle is what needs to be implemented. Premium should be that special treat that you get after lots of posting.

For those people who are constantly active, you are already rewarded with a permanent post count banner. I think that in itself is a great permanent reward.

Reactions: Michelle

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Making the Premium permanent defeats the purpose of it being a reward.

The best system would be:-

User posts in forum - Gets Kin - Buys Premium with Kin - Enjoys the features of Premium - Wants to buy Premium again - User posts even more.

This cycle is what needs to be implemented. Premium should be that special treat that you get after lots of posting.

For those people who are constantly active, you are already rewarded with a permanent post count banner. I think that in itself is a great permanent reward.
Now just thinking about what you posted that makes since. BUT user´s also need to know there is a fine line between posting quality content and just spamming and using the game section to farm for Kin. But I am totally on board with you.
AB is very user friendly.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now just thinking about what you posted that makes since. BUT user´s also need to know there is a fine line between posting quality content and just spamming and using the game section to farm for Kin. But I am totally on board with you.
AB is very user friendly.
I agree with the bold, hence in my suggestions made earlier, I said that the Spam forum game threads need to be archived. Spamming always ends up doing more bad than good in the long run.

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the bold, hence in my suggestions made earlier, I said that the Spam forum game threads need to be archived. Spamming always ends up doing more bad than good in the long run.
Agreed sorry about repeating what you said. I did not read your previous comment so I had no idea

Reactions: Rohan

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First suggestion. Since this is an anime forum, i don't see much variety in anime other than the mainstream. I understand since it's easier but we should have more threads of different anime and hype up upcoming, etc.

Reactions: Ninjaibis