Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As of late I've been reading alot of shoujo mangas and usually the girl ends up with the bad boy.

We know the cliche thing people say girls often go for the bad guy but more often than anything it's not that they are bad thats interesting that person provides a certain level entertainment or thrill not just because they are pricks. Me personally I find mean combative females attractive but not if your a straight up asshole.

Basically my question is who would you prefer from a relationship partner someone like sasuke or Naruto. Sasukes only redeemable quality to me is he's a good fighter other than that he seems pretty boring as a person im sure more people would want to surround yourself with Naruto type people instead of people like sasuke.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only when the hormones are raging and there is some sort of oppressive authority raining down on you. So I’m Trumps America yeah
Post automatically merged:

But from Sakuras stand point Naruto was this little immature brat who she though tried to make her look bad. And she was right, Naruto didn’t have any home training because he was an orphan...however judging from RTN Naruto and boruto, Naruto is just a bratty person.

Sasuke-kun wasn’t always cold, Sakura likes him before his darkness. Me personally would’ve just went for Ino and said to hell with both of them. But judging from rtn a normal Sasuke-kun is a pretty sweet guy, the ladies man thing was weird but he is a teenage boy with rare eyes

Last edited:

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because that dynamism usually appears to the mass shonen readers, that's why. I suppose good coupled with good seems slightly boring. Bad x good, there is some level of mystery and mischief, which is always a good thing.​

Mr Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always prefered Naruto over Sasuke but in general I like the 'badies' more. They're the underdog in terms of storytelling as we know that
they'll lose. Most of the times their appearance appeals to me as well. For example, here're the characters I like:

'Good':
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Gaara (started off as 'bad')

'Evil:
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Kaguya
Akatsuki
Sound Four
Zabuza & Haku