EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, my favorite character, from the moment I heard about him; was Madara Uchiha. After 599, my Kagami theory and everyone else's SO6P or Izuna theory has been utterly destroyed. (Obito theorists> :overjoy: < ) This does not make me disheartened, rather enlightened. I believe Madara is controlling Obito's body with his rinnegan similar to how he (yes Madara) controlled Yagura the 4th Mizukage. Complete control over someone's body can only come through the Rinnegan which he has obviously unlocked. But I also believe that Madara is being kept alive through the zetsu or whatever the hell he is doing similar to Orochimaru, however I think he does not need to shift bodies, because he has Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA/sharingan, allowing himself to live past death because he has also pushed past the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan into the Rinnegan (GOD-LIKE), HE IS PRETTY MUCH IMMORTAL!!! He must have planned this the entire time with Orochimaru. On top of that; I believe Orochimaru is still very interested in Sasuke's body (orochimaru is gay) in order to become a perfect body. possible coincedence is how he even knows the seals to the edo tensei (which the 2nd Hokage supposedly created). And Kagami Uchiha who was positioned next to Danzo in chapter 481 (Kagami also means mirror in Japanese) I don't think Kishi did this for no reason, the picture is my profile picture, and I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT DANZO WOULD KILL A FELLOW COMRADE KAGAMI (Worse than the worst scum in a toilet), DURING THE UCHIHA MASSACRE, OR THAT KAGAMI SHOWN WITH A 3-POINTED SHARINGAN WOULD SUDDENLY JUST DIE DURING BATTLE BUT SASUKE UCHIHA WAS ABLE TO KILL A SKILLED AKATSUKI MEMBER WITH HIS INFERIOR THREE POINTED SHARINGAN HMMM. Maybe Kagami killed the 2nd Hokage to unlock his Mangekyou Sharingan that would be really cool to see a flashback of and it would really add to the reanimation jutsu/ orochimaru/madara/truth plot all at once, without making anything priorly revealed become devoid. Danzo may also have secretly hated the Leaf village/the Senju Clan (mad at the Senju clan because the 1st and 2nd Hokage favored Hiruzen making him Hokage which left him traumatized). It has also been stated that the Leaf Village is biased and they only give the title of hokage to Senju clan. If this is correct than Hiruzen was a relative of the Senju (The senju broke up into smaller groups dividing each other according to specific power) and Minato was a senju through his father Dan and mother possibly Tsunade (another theory) but it would not ruin the story of Naruto becoming hokage it only adds to it; but back to Danzo: If you look back at the anime/manga when Danzo is having his flashback about Hiruzen becoming the third you can see Kagami with his eyes closed looking just as dissapointed as Danzo so he probably mirrored Hiruzen's feelings toward the village but took his own path hence his name literally being Mirror. I don't know what in the world happened to Kagami after this, then Danzo wanted to have his own power by obtaining Senju dna and Uchiha eyes because he felt like both clans did not deserve their blessed powers. Here is another hypertheory, but I believe Kishi did this on purpose: HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ALL OF THE GIFTED UCHIHA NAMELY ITACHI SASUKE MADARA IZUNA OBITO SHISUI AND WELL KAGAMI WERE ALL DRAWN WITH LIGHTER AND SOFTER FEATURES COMPARED TO THE OTHER PART OF THE CLAN WHO ALL LOOK BEAT DOWN AND ROUGH HMMMM??? :hint: Maybe Kagami is not a nobody Uchiha after all. and the above mentioned all have the ability to unlock the mangekyou sharingan, however Kagami is a stretch because he hasn't gotten any screen time but neither has Tobirama Senju the 2nd Hokage. There must be more to Kagami and his sensei/team leader Tobirama the Second Hokage then previously thought. There must be a "Truth Arc" that Kishi will lead us to with Sasuke and Orochimaru, and in this we will see the TRUTH behind 1st Hokage, The 2nd Hokage, and Team Tobirama. (EVERYONE IS SERIOUSLY OVERLOOKING DANZO AND HIS CHOICE TO SLAUGHTER THE ENTIRE UCHIHA CLAN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DANZO WAS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND SASUKE'S PATH TO DARKNESS? KISHI IS CLEARLY SKIPPING TO THIS SUBJECT WITH THE SASUKE-OROCHIMARU THING, AND OROCHI WILL SHOW HOW THE SENJU AND THE LEAF VILLAGE WERE CORRUPT, BECAUSE THEY CREATED REANIMATION JUTSU AND ORDERED KAGAMI'S DEATH, WHICH WILL FUEL HIS ANGER EVEN MORE!). After seeing how Obito is the man behind the mask, Kishimoto could really be coming up with a SHOCKING story that will take everybody off guard. Well those are my theories. Please let me know stupid you think I am LOL! :b

Reactions: Konohas Itachi

Kakashii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just tell me something...who the hell will read all this?! just use paragraphs or something to make this giant wall of text look lighter idk...

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank You @Konohas Itachi! Well apparently I'm dealing with a bunch of old guys with eye problems jk. But seriously all you guys did was look at how much I wrote and panicked.

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well for anyone else who does not want to read the wall of text, In short, I was basically stating is that Madara is using a jutsu similar to Orochimaru's and it allows him to basically be immortal because he pushed past the Eternal Mangekyou into the Rinnegan and planned all along through Orochimaru to be reanimated. Kabuto was overtaken by Orochimaru's cells and did the bidding for him and Madara is also using Obito's body through Genjutsu and his Rinnegan but we have not seen the end of Danzo (he is dead) but Kishimoto will probably bring us the "Truth Arc" revealing stuff about the Team Tobirama (2nd Hokage) Kagami Uchiha, Hiruzen Sarutobi and Danzo's true intentions into the massacre. And also about the reanimation jutsu linked with 2nd Hokage (him being the one who created it). And also that Madara may have wanted to use Sasuke while Orochimaru wanted to absorb him to obtain perfection. Okay!