[Discussion] Do Arima and Akira really care about Kaneki????

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or are they just using him??? I mean adding Haise has done a lot for the CCG. From what I can remember ppl with those superhuman genes that make top Ghoul investigators are becoming even more scarce.

By using Haise as a model the CCG were able to create the Qs, investigators that have that great potential that is starting to die out among the CCG, Sasaki even teaches them.

You can tell the CCG is investing a lot into the Q's project by simply how they were already planning the next batch after the auction, which was the Q's first major mission.

So are Arima and Akira merely playing a part and grooming Haise as the CCG's valuable tool or do u think they legitimately care about Haise?

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can never be sure with Arima but it's pretty obvious that Akira cares for him.
The chapter where we saw her emotions towards him and the hug was a proof, otherwise she would be the best actor, which i highly doubt.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arima I don't know I can't tell. As for my Akira, she has a hate for ghouls that's for sure because of what has happened to her loved ones but ....... if she doesn't right now( which I think she does) she will for sure late in the story, not to mention when she sees Taki again and lord Amon later as well.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arima is too hard to read, but I think he actually does care about Haise, or at least has a strong interest in him. As for Akira, a lot of people are saying how there's no way she's faking it, though I don't trust her. I've said it before, I'll say it again - I'm just waiting for the perfect moment when she snaps and reveals her inner hatred.

Honestly, for some unknown to even me reason... I want her to be pretending.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arima is too hard to read, but I think he actually does care about Haise, or at least has a strong interest in him. As for Akira, a lot of people are saying how there's no way she's faking it, though I don't trust her. I've said it before, I'll say it again - I'm just waiting for the perfect moment when she snaps and reveals her inner hatred.

Honestly, for some unknown to even me reason... I want her to be pretending.
Yeah I don't trust Akira either :|
You can never be sure with Arima but it's pretty obvious that Akira cares for him.
The chapter where we saw her emotions towards him and the hug was a proof, otherwise she would be the best actor, which i highly doubt.
Well they did tell her the way to get to Haise was to act like a mother. Haise is the reason Amon couldn't back up Mado which led to his death. Haise is also the one responsible for what happened to Amon :|

As far as Akira's acting goes. She seemed pretty composed when Sasaki decided to take ownership of Hinami :|
Arima I don't know I can't tell. As for my Akira, she has a hate for ghouls that's for sure because of what has happened to her loved ones but ....... if she doesn't right now( which I think she does) she will for sure late in the story, not to mention when she sees Taki again and lord Amon later as well.
Well because Amoney is a floppy and hints ghouls I doubt her hate for ghouls will intensify

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Arima even feel? Answer is no.

As for Akira we know she hates him because he killed Amon. Lets wait for Amon to appear and then things will get interesting.