Do any of the main guys still go on the site?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Site was great when the manga was still going, all kinds of fans were here, now it's mostly sasuke and naruto fapboys........

OT: welcome back.
I refuse to believe the forum has ever been any different.

Just replace the words Naruto & Sasuke for 'Minato' or 'Itachi' or 'Madara' or 'Kakashi'

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really post anymore, only come on to read the manga :p But yeah I'm getting back into it and it's quite alright :)
Same, but I don't even have time to read the manga im like 70 chapters behind lol. I heard the ending was bad tho. is it even worth finishing the series?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, don't understand why people make such a big fuss about it, I treat it like all my social media account, so I visit them almost daily, plus I do like to come here and talk about my series. Pretty simple.

Shuuya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same, but I don't even have time to read the manga im like 70 chapters behind lol. I heard the ending was bad tho. is it even worth finishing the series?
Personally I thought the ending was good, it was pretty sentimental and most of the characters managed to achieve their goals. Yeah it's worth it if you've been following the series for years and have had the characters grow on you emotionally. If not, don't bother as it probably wouldn't suit you haha :p

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of the guys who I used to hang with, left. plus I've grown out of anime and manga in general, moreover this site is overrun by 9th grade autists. I'm just waiting for my premium to expire.