Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go to news.google.com and the US edition and compare the results of Hillary and Trump. It is too late, the ship has already sunk.
She could have video of sacrificing but people are not going to give a shit. Even if she brags out in public hey I rigged election people will be like what is wrong? Trump was bad he had to be stopped at any cost.

Just watched it, the leaks keep getting better and better. How anyone can prefer Hillary over Trump at this point is a mystery to me.
I guess because general public does not visit those places where you get your information. tbh I feel like all this has become a frog in the well thing.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go to news.google.com and the US edition and compare the results of Hillary and Trump. It is too late, the ship has already sunk.
She could have video of sacrificing but people are not going to give a shit. Even if she brags out in public hey I rigged election people will be like what is wrong? Trump was bad he had to be stopped at any cost.

I guess because general public does not visit those places where you get your information. tbh I feel like all this has become a frog in the well thing.
dude the polls are lies lol
no one really knows what the results will be Nov 8th
Theres still one more debate and its this week; the same week VIDEO EVIDENCE leaked of the corruption
polls mean nothing

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude the polls are lies lol
no one really knows what the results will be Nov 8th
Theres still one more debate and its this week; the same week VIDEO EVIDENCE leaked of the corruption
polls mean nothing
Yeah, the media is in the tank for Hillary and are manipulating the polls.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you prepare to vote, please try to keep this in mind:
Donald Trump did not steal your money.
Donald Trump did not raise your taxes.
Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food.
Donald Trump is not starting a race war.
Donald Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.
Donald Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda.
Donald Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians
throughout the Middle East.
Donald Trump did not betray Israel.
Donald Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program.
Donald Trump did not give our military secrets to China.
Donald Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.
Donald Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans.
Donald Trump did not cripple our economy.
Donald Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.
Donald Trump did not ruin our credit, twice.
Donald Trump did not double African American unemployment.
Donald Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years.
Donald Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison
Americans.
Donald Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay.
Donald Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or
commit treason hundreds of times.
Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, nonstop.
Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not even making the LAST PAGE of the NYT or the WaPo!
The media IS the Democrat Party; save our culture. Stop listening to them!

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tried showing this to someone who was surprised at the number of people saying Hillary is corrupted and stated "I'm with her no matter what".
He claimed my account was fake and that he won't watch the video that was "created by trump".:wesobi:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just watched it, the leaks keep getting better and better. How anyone can prefer Hillary over Trump at this point is a mystery to me.
Being misinformed by allowing public voices and the media to act as their eyes and ears during his election. Most people just do not care about the future of this country, they'll go with whatever makes them feel happy in the moment.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why? Because i dont want a president who would bring back stop and frisk to racially profile blacks and Hispanic citizens, i don't want a president who would pander to the NRA and the police and not hold them accountable. I dont want a president who would appoint far right wing extremist conservative judges to the court as trump has promised to take away peoples civil rights. Thats why. I will take a corrupt president over a white nationalist and nativist. Also this video is propaganda done by the shameless james o keefe not to be taken as reality.