The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as long as the world is divided in countries and races that risk will only grow.
So what shall be done? Just uniting all the countries in one wont solve the problem it will only create new ones.

There will always be crimes as long as humans have the right of free will and if we deprive them of it then there is no humanity, i guess the answer to change things lies in all of us.

I believe Heroes are not born but they are made by the actions that they make and the reasons behind them,everyone can make a difference as long as there is a voice shouting.

Killua1st

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually we are capable of it right now but looking at how the current superpowers wave their guns; a little sparkle of tension can ignite the flames of war(Crimea).

With enough nuclear and H-bombs pointed strategically all around the globe there can be total annihilation(hypothetically speaking)
I meant fighting over recourses.

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what shall be done? Just uniting all the countries in one wont solve the problem it will only create new ones.

There will always be crimes as long as humans have the right of free will and if we deprive them of it then there is no humanity, i guess the answer to change things lies in all of us.

I believe Heroes are not born but they are made by the actions that they make and the reasons behind them,everyone can make a difference as long as there is a voice shouting.
there are answers to peace, but they are all temporary...

only 1 thing has the potential to bring salvation, but I am sure you will disagree.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO. If he actually has jewish genes the whole time then thiat is irony in its purest form. Then gain Hitler did believe in the Aryan race blonde hair blue eyes and he himself didn't fit the crite, so I guess this would be the second time.

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><b>Re: Eva Braun is a jew?!</b><br /> <br /> I could've sworn someone mentioned this last week.</div>